The text - 12

Before Alex woke up, Thomas made sure that he would leave the room. He didn't want Alex to wake up and see his face. He knew that if Alex did, he would react drastically. He didn't want to do that to Alex anymore. He woke up this morning and walked lousily to the kitchen, rubbing his eyes. Alex hadn't woken up yet. As he fumbled around with the coffee maker, he heard a "ping" sound from their room. Alex had just gotten a message. Usually, the two were very comfortable with checking each other's messages. Now, Thomas thought that wasn't such a good idea. He walked towards the room and poked his head through the door. He saw Alex slowly stir awake, his hair falling over his face. Thomas blushed unconsciously. As Alex spotted Thomas, he immediately shrank back for a second, but regained his posture.

"Good morning, Alex." Thomas said. He hasn't said that in a long time. To his surprise, Alex stood up and smiled, picking his phone from the side table.

"Morning, Thomas." Alex said softly and yawned before walking past Thomas into the living room. Thomas still stood there, facing the bedroom. He was not expecting that. He shook his head before turning back around. He walked to the kitchen, eyeing Alex from the corner of his eyes. He slumped over the couch, checking his phone. Thomas continued to silently watch him, also making Alex a cup of coffee. Alex stared at his phone before sitting up straight on the couch, bringing the phone closer to his face as he read. His face turned serious, then to a worried look. He finished he last bit of text before throwing his phone to the side. He laid back down, placing his hands on his face. Thomas grabbed the cup of coffee and walked over to Alex. What was that?

"Uh, Alex?" Thomas asked blankly. Alex jumped before scooting back a bit.

"Y-yes?" He asked, quickly glancing down at his phone then back up to Thomas. Thomas didn't say anything more; he handed the coffee to Alex and walked off. Alex held the coffee in his hands. He looked up at Thomas who was at the table, pulling out his computer. He smiled softly to himself. Thomas always had a certain face when he worked. His eyes would be wide, taking in all the text. He would occasionally bite his lower lip, fully indulged in his work. His poofy hair always seemed lopsided in the morning. Alex remembered every morning, he would go up to him and try to fix his hair as Thomas worked. He remembered that Alex was the one that made him coffee. He remembered that every morning they would share a quick peck on the lips, Thomas would some times carry Alex outside. Alex looked back down at his coffee, a tear rolling down his face. You don't have to be scared of the text, Hamilton. Ms. Rhoni is trying to help, he thought to himself. Placing his cup on the table, he stood up and walked up behind Thomas.

Wrapping his arms around Thomas's neck, he buried his face in his neck.

"I love you, Thomas." He whispered, trying his all not to let his voice crack. He felt Thomas stiffen beneath his touch. He walked around Thomas to see his face. His lips were pursed, his eyes still on the keyboard. Tears streamed down his face as he looked up at Alex.

"I love you too, Alex." He said between small cries. He leaned forward to hug Alex's waist, crying into his side.
Alex stood as the bigger man hugged his waist, crying. He felt horrible. He had caused this. He had caused all this tension. He placed his hands on Thomas's shoulders, bringing him in closer. Tears of his own stained his face.

"I don't know what I did, Alexander. But I am so sorry." Thomas whispered, still holding on to Alex. Alex looked down at Thomas, trying to respond. But he has one thing on his mind. You don't have to be scared of the text, Hamilton. Mrs. Rhoni is trying to help.

Heyyy so guys ppl were confused on what the text was lolll it's gonna be revealed in the coming chapters don't worry I gotchu covered