The Text pt. 2 READ TILL THE END! -13

RLLY IMPORTANT CHAPTER EVERYTHING IS REVEALED AND ITS LIKE 2473 WORDS LONG SO ENJOYYYY AND PLZ DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT😘 lol it gets much better trust me babes also if u don't know what erotophobia is look it up🤓

Guys u need to read part one first lol

    Thomas closed his laptop, throwing it to the side of the bed. Sighing, he leaned against the bed's header. He glanced at the clock on the wall.

7:45.

He couldn't stop thinking about what Keri, the doctor, had said.

"Alex has erotophobia."

He flinched.

"He's terrified by you."

He covered his face.

"What did you do, Thomas?"

Thomas let out a cry of defeat. He didn't know what he was doing. He loved Alex so much, and to see him in pain was horrible. But not being able to do anything, that was unbearable. Suddenly something else nipped at the back of his head. What did the text say? He wanted to ask Alex, but it didn't feel right. Since this morning, he had been off balance. Alex told him that he loved him, and he had fallen apart. He missed Alex so much. He missed being with Alex. He missed loving Alex. He missed Alex's love. Now, Alex feared him. Thomas hadn't the slightest clue why. But erotophobia... Thomas found it very hard to believe that Alex was afraid of...that.
      He stood up from the bed, looking out the door, trying to spot Alex. He had to know what that text said. He knew it was a nosy act, but it could be important. It could be from Keri...
     And with that he rushed out of the room. He saw Alex's phone laying on the couch. Looking around once more, he picked it up, typing in the password. They knew each other's passwords, they kept no secrets. Well, they used to keep no secrets.

1776

The phone unlocked and Thomas looked around once more. He silently cursed himself for going through Alex's privacy. His finger lightly touched the iMessage app, a list appearing before his eyes. The newest one was from Ms. Rhoni.

"I knew it." Thomas said through gritted teeth. Clicking on her name, the blue bubbles stood before him. He scrolled up and started reading.

Keri: Good morning, Alexander.
You: uh, gm?
Keri: I'm so sorry to bother you at home, but I don't know how to tell you this...
You: Ok well, what is it.
You: Hello?
Keri: Alex...
You: Just tell me already!
Keri: I know this sounds like an outrageous demand but... I need you to defy your...condition.
You: ok lady, WHAT THE FUCK. You have been saying "defy this defy that" WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN? Do u have any idea how hard this is for me??? No, you don't!
Keri: Alex I understand
You: NO! YOU DONT! UR JUST SAYING THAT! BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU, IM DOING EVERYTHING YOU SAID. JUST CAUSE YOU SAID IT WOULD HELP WITH WHATEVER THE HELL IM GOING THRO, IM SLEEPING WITH THOMAS. DO YOU KNOW HOW NERVE-RACKING THAT IS? THAT MAN IS SCARY-
Keri: Alex...
Keri: calm down
You: I'm sorry, I'm talking to much. Shoot off at the mouth, I've never dealt with these fears before. I promise, that I'll make you proud. Just...help me. Why is the figure in my dreams...Thomas? I love Thomas with all my heart, but
Keri: but what?
You: ...nvm
Keri: alex, I promise I will help you. But this is what you need to do. I know it'll be hard, but it's the only way to train your mind. Back to the way it was. Before you had erotophobia.
Keri: ...
Keri: Alexander?
You: so that's what this is about... fine. Tell me. Just get it over with.