Of course he's not cheating... - 29

READ THIS PART OR U WONT GET THIS CHAPTER  RAPIST LAURENS THAT was GUY IS IN JAIL

GUYS ITS HENRY LAURENS THAT IS THE RAPIST OK

-------------------------------------------------------
8 months later

ALEX'S POV

Everything... was perfect. And I usually like to think that perfect is overrated, but right now everything really is perfect. It's been about 9 months since I've been taking my blue pills, and it's gotten to a point where I don't need them. In other words, I'm cured. No more Agno Phelebria, no more erotophobia, and no more fear. And I fucking love it. As for Thomas,  he was getting better everyday. His pains from the day that Laurens... you know.... have gone down tremendously. Very rarely does he find himself clutching his stomach or needing help to walk. Laurens has been taken to jail or some shit, but he's out of our lives. Forever.

         I step out of the shower, water droplets cling to the ends of my hair. I walk outside with a towel around my waist as I decipher what to wear. I settle with some ripped black tights and a green and black flannel. I slip on my socks before stumbling outside into the hallway, heading to the kitchen. As I watch the coffee brew, I pull out my phone.

7:23, May 1st, 2017

I smile to myself unconsciously as I reach into the cupboard for a mug. Wow. It had been 7 years. Me and Thomas had been dating for 7 years. I was 22 now, and he was 23. And hell, it had been a long ride, but God, I loved him so much. And to know that he loved me back, that is more than enough. I grab my coffee and walk over to the couch, grateful for the weekend. My mind wanders to Thomas. I laugh, knowing he was still asleep. He always sleeps in on Saturday's.

Ding

I looked down at my phone to find a text from the group chat, consisting of Laurens, Herc and Laf.

                       Revolutionassholes

Baguette: im boreddd:/

Turtleman: ur always bored

Pants: he's got a point there, Laf.

Baguette: ugh shut up horsefucker

Pants: ...

Turtleman: ...

You: ...

Baguette: ...so...

Baguette: anyone wanna fuck?

Turtleman: LAF

Pants: GODDAMN IT LAF STAPH

Baguette: IM KIDDING IT WAS A JOKE

You: Jesus Christ men

Baguette: I'm serious!! It was just a joke!

Turtleman: yeah right * winks at herc*

(A/N: yeah.... I ship mullette... sorry guys)

Pants: John shut up

You: you guys are weird as shit. Anyway wanna hang out today? Thomas is out rn and I have no work today.

Turtleman: what?! Hamilton has no work? What a record.