3 views, one day - 51

Word count- 1454

PHILIP

So. Daddy just dropped me off at preschool, and I've realized something. Everyone here is dumb. Weally! (Really) I literally walked up to a group of kids during snack time and had this conversation:

"Hey guys! My name is Philip! I'm in your class now."

"Oh...hi Philip! My name is George. Did you know that I can spell my name!"

Oh wow, I'm sooo impressed. "Cool! Me too." Duh, of course I can. I was just acting, pretty sneaky huh. I watched as George drank his apple juice, staring at the ceiling. I already hate him. I turn around and see a group of kids walking towards me. I sigh, what does a three year old need to do to get some peace and quiet?

"Hey! Are you the new kid?" A girl in pigtails asks me.
"Yup! That's me!" I say proudly, placing my hands on my hip. Like superman! Or like papa.

"Cool! Where are you from?"

"The orphanage."

"The what? Is that a town?"

Oh my god. "Um, no it's not. It's a place for kids."

"What type of kids?"

"Human kids."

"Ooooh, so like you?"

I feel like screaming. "Yes, like me."

I watched as the girl stood there and stared at me. "Okay, bye!" She said randomly. And now here I am, I sigh and walk back to my table. I weally wanna go home. I hear the teacher call me up to the front of the class. Uh oh. I gulp before standing up an wall up to her. Wish me luck...

ANNA

Yeah. It's true. John and I are dating, but don't tell anyone. Thomas would probably have a break down, and Alex would tease John for weeks. People think it's weird, but knowing John, it's really not. He is 20, but he acts like he's 17. He's such a child! Besides, five years isn't that bad in the future. Teehee.

We are currently on a date, which is basically us sitting at my house playing GTA. Here's how it's going right now:

"DIE DIE DIE! BABE, JUMP OVER THE CAR AND KILL HIM!" John yells as he works at his controller vigorously. I sit at the edge of my seat and yell as I repeatedly slam the guys head in the pavement. I laugh in victory as I shoot up.

"Haha, yes! That's how it's done, Jacky." I smirk down at him. He laughs and pulls me back down onto his lap. I giggle profusely as he gives me a death hug, squeezing the air out of me.

"Hahaha, J-jacky let gooo" I whine. He laughs and let goes of me immediately. He smiled at me and stands, heading for the kitchen.

"Imma get some snacks. Want anything in particular?" He asked politely. I shake my head and stare up dreamily at him. He blushes and walks to the kitchen.

Wow. He's so...amazing. We've been dating for a week now, and I've noticed something. He's not like the guys in my school. He's much more kinder, more polite, more respectful. He's not disgusting like the guys at my school. And most of all, he is so genuine. I love that part of him. It's funny, really. He is so inexperienced with all this dating stuff. He's never had a girlfriend or a boyfriend. (Yeah, he's bi). As for me, I've had three boyfriend's. Yeah... it's cute to watch him get flustered around me. I'm interrupted from my train of thoughts when he walks back in with a bowl of popcorn, some sour patch kids boxes, and his turtle, Hex.

"Jackyyyy, does he have to be here?" I groan. He smiled and nodded, placing the stuff down between us.

"Yes, Anna. He needs his bonding time. At least thirty minutes a day." He said, gently scratching Hex's neck. I sigh; another thing I love about him. He's so caring. I giggle and lean against his shoulder. I feel him stiffen, but then slowly relax. He places his arm around my shoulder.