We're at peace...kinda - 26

A/N: writing this made me cry? Btw if ur confused, the pills help alex with the conditions that the doctor, Ms. Rhoni, told him he had. Who remembers what the conditions were? I'll give u a hint, there were two and they started with Agno---- , and eroto----.  Comment if u still remember what they were😏😏 or if u can go back and find them the prrrize is ill write u a special little thing whatever u want lol

-------------------------------------------------------

It's fine. It's good. It's happy. It really is happy.

       Alex woke up this morning to radiating warmth, what from the sun spilling into the window and from his boyfriend sleeping next to him. Alex sat straight, stretching his back out. Before turning to Thomas, he reached out to the side table to grab his pills. He held the capsule, looking through the the transparent bottle. He looked down at Thomas once more, then back at the bottle. He smiled before setting the pills back down, then turning and sprawling himself across Thomas.

Maybe I won't need my pills today, Alex thought to himself. He felt his grin widen when Thomas's hand snaked around his waist, pulling him closer to Thomas.

"Good morning, Alex." Thomas mumbled, still half-asleep. Alex laughed and ran his fingers through Thomas's hair. He looked up at Thomas, his eyes still closed and his mouth parted. Alex blushed deeply; it was gonna be a good day.

-------------------------------------------------------

Alex gave Thomas a quick peck on the lips before heading out the door. He still had a shit eating grin on his face as he covered up the hickey on his neck with his tie, walking over to his car. He opened the front door and tossed his briefcase in, revving up the engine.

(TIME SKIP TO OFFICE CAUSE WHO WANTS TO WATCH HAMMY DRIVE)

Alex took a deep breath before pushing the front doors open, knowing that drama could have spread about him. As he walked meticulously to the elevators, he received many pitiful smiles and nods. His assumption had been right. He suddenly felt a tight feeling in his stomach. How was Charles putting up with all of this?

As he stepped inside the elevator, he remembered the things that had happened the day before. He leaned against the wall and closed his eyes, the elevator starting its rise.

"I'm really sorry, Alex!"

***
"You really think that's enough?"

***

"I know I hurt you; I'll never forgive myself."

***

"Please, believe me."

***

"It's ok, Charles."
***

Alex's eyes shot open when he heard a ding. The doors to the elevator opened, and a man walked in. Alex smiled warmly.

"Good morning, Lee." Alex said, knowing that Lee been through a lot too; Charles' eyes were red and sunken in as if he'd been crying for hours. Charles turned red, waving his hand hello, not looking up from the ground. He stood in the very corner of the elevator, holding the books in his hand close to his chest. He continued to stare at his feet, not saying a word. They both stood in silence as the doors closed once more. Alex stood unamused, staring at his phone. He was having a very un-heated debate over mac-n-cheese. Typical.

*sniff*

Alex looked to his side and found a flustered Charles, rubbing his eyes.

"Uh, are you okay, Lee?" Alex asked, putting his phone away in his pocket. Lee nodded and looked down. Alex saw a tear fall to the floor. He walked closer to Charles, placing a hesitant hand on his shoulder.