Mistakes - (the morning after the last chapter😬) - 16

"I-I'm so so so so so so-" Alex continued to sob as he held his head in his hands. Thomas eagerly looked around for a way to calm Alex. He tried pulling him of the floor.

"A-Alex!! It's okay! Just please calm down." Thomas said as Alex fell back to the floor, weeping at Thomas's feet.

"B-but I forced you into it! You probably didn't even enjoy it! I-I'm so sorry, Thomas! Please forgive me..." Alex ranted, each sob racking his body.

"Alexander, please stop crying! It's alright darlin', I d-did enjoy it..." Thomas admitted with a blush. Alex looked up shakily before whipping his head down and crying again. He wasn't on his pill.

ALEX's POV (earlier that morning)

'WhaT tHE HeLL IS WRONG WITH ME?!' Is the first thing that came to his mind when he woke up the next morning. On default, he reached to his side and searched around for his pills. His heart stopped when he picked up the empty vile. He was out of pills. He gulped before turning to his side. Thomas was sitting up, fiddling with his fingers, deep in thought. Alex's mind drifted to last night, where he had.... oh shit. Everything replayed in his mind, from him sitting over Thomas to him.... he shivered. Then suddenly he realized something else, something that shook his metal state. Thomas had said no. He could recall precisely that Thomas had begged Alex to stop, begged him to get off. And what had Alex done? He commanded him, he made him feel small. Alex for one knew he hated that feeling. To think he had inflicted that on Sir- ahem- Thomas, he couldn't imagine what would happen next. He was interrupted from his train of thoughts when Thomas looked down at him.

"You're awake" Thomas said with a weak smile. Alex nodded slightly, his eyes lingering on the red spots near Thomas's neck. Alex's chest welled up with a guilty feeling. Before Alex could say anything else, Thomas got up. Or tried at least.

"Here, let me go make you breakfast- nngh" Thomas mumbled as he leaned into the wall, his legs shaking. Alex dug his nails into his arm.

"A-are you ok?" Alex asked, hoping his assumption was wrong. Thomas looked in his direction and turned red, heading for the door.

"Yeah, j-just a little sore." Thomas said wearily. Alex watched him disappear into the hallway before slapping his forehead. What did that pill do to me?! Alex thought. Now that he was off the pill, he could really ponder what he did. The more he thought, it became hard to comprehend. Thomas had bottomed... he made Thomas bottom. Alex held his head, the fact being unfathomable. He couldn't believe he did that, and evidently left him in pain. That was a first. He slowly got up and walked over to the kitchen. Thomas didn't notice Alex walk in. Thomas was leaning against the counter, holding his sides. Tears streamed down as his face as his nose scrunched in pain. He took short, staggered breathes as he tried to stand without the support of the counter. Alex almost choked at the sight, tears of his own originating in his eyes.

"Thomas..." Alex whispered. Thomas immediately whipped around, eyes wide. He quickly wiped his tears away before slowly standing up straight, slightly flinching.

"Oh h-hey. I'm making toast." Thomas said with a broken smile. Alex just stared back. Thomas's smile faded.

"I-I just stubbed my toe." Thomas said, looking at the ground. Alex took a step back, hands on his forehead.

"Thomas..." he only whispered again. He shook his head before facing him again.

"I am so sorry." Alex said with a look of immense concern. Thomas went pale, trying to hold back tears.

"For what?" Thomas said with a smile, a tear rolling down his face. He walked over to Alex, trying all his might not to limp. He motioned for Alex to hug him, but Alex fell to his knees.

"THOMAS, I AM SO SORRY!" Alex now yelled/sobbed.

THE PRESENT
"I swear, it's because of that pill, Thomas! I w-would have never done that to you!" Alex cried, looking up at Thomas with big eyes. Thomas looked down with a warm smile.

"I know, I know."

"And I p-promise-"

"Shh, I know, I know."

What did I do to deserve you, Thomas?

HAYYYY GUIUYS LOL SO I HOPE THAT WAS ACCEPTABLE ALSO THE NEXT CHAPTER I MUGHT TRY TO POST TOMORROW BUT LHKS IM RLLY BUSY BUT IM TRYING TO POST DAIKY SO YEAH ALSO BBAAAABES IS THE STORY GETTING BORING? I FEEL LUKE IM BEING BORING GUYS GIVE ME REQUESTS I WILL HAPPILY CONSIDER THEM ILYYYY
Also ayyyy STAY ALIVE referation