7-Business & Pleasure

"Damn it!" My brother was going to break the door down at this rate.

This was just my luck. Amazing sex and then my brother shows up. Untangling myself from Nikolai, I quickly got off of the bed with a sigh.

"Put on your boxers, big stuff. I'm borrowing your shirt." I said, already buttoning the damn thing. Personally, I would have stayed naked throughout the night, but there were obvious reasons why that wasn't going to work out too well for me.

"I'm coming! Calm the fuck down already!" I shouted from the stairs, hoping that the door was still intact. Yanking the it open, I was met with my brother's frowning face.

"What the hell, Jax? Why were you trying to break my door off it's hinges?"

"Where is he? If he's in here I'll kill him. Did he force you?" He said, storming in and looking around wildly.

"I do not know who you're looking for, but I can assure you that there was no forcing involved in any situation tonight." Nikolai made himself known from the stairs, leaning casually against the wall with his arms crossed. Jax appeared to be stunned into silence.

"Jax, meet Nikolai. Nikolai, meet my brother Jax. He was just about to leave."

"Uhh, yeah. Look, I'm sorry about that Al. I heard that Nate bothered you at the club and kinda freaked out. I thought he was here. Again, I'm really sorry, uhh, enjoy your date or whatever" he rushed out, avoiding eye contact. My mood switched instantly, my brother's ranting amusing my greatly. By the smirk on Nikolai's face, he felt the same.

"Aww, does knowing that I have sex bother you Jax? Or that I might be having one night stands?" I teased. Serves him right.

"Call me later and stay safe. Bye!" was his only reply, rushing out of the house.

I chuckled, locking the door behind him. Turning around, I walked face first into Nikolai's chest.

"Sorry about that, he can be a bit over protective at times." I apologized.

"I'm not bothered about that. It's a brother's job to look after his sister. What bothers me is that you think that we were a one night stand." he explained, raising an eyebrow. Why did that make him instantly hotter? I'm pretty sure I just looked a bit scary when I did that.

"Oh Nikolai, you misunderstood. I said that I might be having one night stands. I'm planning on having you around until neither of us can move." I said, kissing his chest. Wrapping his arms around me, he hoisted me up into what was now one of my favorite places to be- wrapped around him.

"Good, because I'm not done with you yet, boginya. I believe that a shower is in order."

Not giving me any chance to agree or protest, he moved us back into my room where I had the most amazing night of my life.

xxx

It was currently 5am, and I was having a cup of very well deserved coffee on my back porch. I texted Lia that we wouldn't be opening today, since I assumed her night went a lot like mine. I'd only had about two hours worth of sleep and Nikolai was still out cold. It felt surreal, having a man I didn't know 24 hours ago sleeping in my bed after giving me the best night ever.

He was definitely one with the mystery man feel, but I didn't mind. I've accepted the fact that he wouldn't be staying for long. He obviously had business in the city and would be leaving as soon as it was finished. I'd been thinking about it, and maybe it was for the best. I'd just come out of a clearly unhealthy relationship and he didn't look like the type to be tied down. Strong arms wrapping around my waist drew me away from my musings,a weight behind me causing the cushions to dip.