15- Wolverine

"I always knew you were a psycho bitch"

Nate stood there, ropes and chains holding him up. The guard that tied him up definitely had either imagination or experience- I was betting on the latter. Nate's arms were held above his head, chains that were wrapped around him secured on metal poles near the ceiling.

"Flattery will get you nowhere, Nathan." was my only reply, gripping a knuckle buster that had thick claws at the end, making me think of Wolverine. I've always had a soft spot for Hugh Jackman.

Turning back towards him, I saw his face pale slightly when he saw the device. Stepping so close that we were chest to chest, I dragged the claws down his cheek with light pressure. Angry red marks were left behind, the slightest hint of blood coming to the surface. Looking him dead in the eyes, I swiped the claws with more force after taking a step back, leaving bleeding gashes this time. Grunting in pain, I knew he was holding back. He didn't want to give me the satisfaction of hearing him scream for mercy, for it to end. I would, though. Swiping the claws across his abdomen this time, his shirt was torn and stained with blood.

"How does it feel to have someone rip open your stomach, Nathan?" I asked in a deadly tone. "Hurts like a bitch, doesn't it?" I taunted, swiping as his ribs. I swiped at a few random places, causing me to be covered in drops and splashes of blood. Thank goodness I took off the jacket.

Moving back to the table, I put the claws down and grabbed a clamp, studying it for a moment.

"I always knew you were a kinky one, glad to see you can finally use those claws. Don't you think we should head to a motel for these fantasies?" he taunted.

"Oh no, I suppose I've turned into somewhat of an exhibitionist. I want everyone in the room to watch." I said, cocking my head to the side, deciding where to use the tool first.

Shredding his shirt open, I closed the clamp lightly over his left nipple, causing him to take a deep breath of air through his teeth. I kept tightening the clamp until he started screaming, begging me to stop.

"I'm sorry, Al. I wasn't thinking with my brain, I was just jealous. I'm sorry, just stop." he whimpered. The nickname my brother used for me coming from his mouth made me nauseous.

Cocking an eyebrow, I released his now purple nipple. He let out a breath, thinking I was done. Hah.

"Well then, you were thinking with your dick I presume? Best we get rid of that problem. Niko, would you mind passing me those tongs?" I asked politely, not breaking eye contact with Nate.

"Of course, sweetheart." he obliged.

Nathan was going crazy, begging me to let him go, thrashing around like a madman. I simply drowned him out, bringing my eyes to Nikolai's. He brought a pair of scissors, too.

"I didn't think you would like to touch him, so I'm going to cut his pants for you before you continue. Is that alright?" he asked, his face a blank mask.

"Perfect, thank you my love." I responded, kissing him. I'll admit it was probably a bit sadistic, I was covered in blood and was getting quite a bit on him, but I didn't care right now.

After my 'path' was open, I clamped Nate's dick tightly enough for him to screech for mercy, wailing like a banshee. Ignoring him, I waited until he passed out.

"Do we have any ice water?" I asked no one in particular. No one answered, but I had a bucket beside me within thirty seconds. Nikolai came to help wake him, saying that he didn't want me to hurt my side that was feeling slightly tender. Going back to the table, I grabbed a wooden baseball bat, grinning. Niko thought of everything. I was still grinning by the time he had woken Nate up, swinging the bat in circles while whistling. I felt like the fucking Joker- but it felt great.