18- Meet the Volkovs

Monday Flew by in a blur.

There were more venues to check out than we thought there would be. I thought that there would be two or three, but the list consisted of four hotels, three bed and breakfasts and two lodges. Two of the hotels were crossed off the list immediately, simply because we didn't want it to be over the top. All of the bed and breakfasts were too small, so we ended up making a pro's and con's list for the last three places. By 6pm I was hungry, cranky, and extremely tired.

"I'm done for today, Niko. Your parents will be here by 9am tomorrow, they can help us choose a venue." I said, getting up and stretching my sore limbs.

"Oh thank God. I thought we would die of hunger before my parents even had the chance to meet you." he sighed, flopping down on the couch.

"Pizza sound good?"

"Amazing. Remember to get two." he pointed out loudly, making me chuckle as I grabbed the phone. I only ordered one pizza the last time, causing us to fight over the last piece like two dogs.

"It's a good thing we work out so much. You would be a very obese man with all of the food you consume if we didn't." I said after ordering, falling on his chest.

"We could fit in a workout before our food comes." he suggested, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Let me refuel first. I need those carbs more than I need you right now." I winked playfully, causing him to gasp in mock horror.

"I'm hurt, sweetheart. I thought you always needed me more than anything else?"

"Coffee and cheese before anything else babe. Sorry to disappoint you." I joked, only to gasp and start giggling like a fool when he turned us around and started tickling me. Before long, tickles turned into kisses and we were well on our way to tear each other's clothes off when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it, it's Monday so Tommy's probably the delivery boy." I said, trying to fix the top buttons of my blouse that Niko all but ripped open. His button up didn't look much better though, and his hard on would probably be seen from the space station.

"No way, I don't like the way the kid looks at you." he scowled, getting up without bothering to fix himself.

"Oh come on babe, you can't be jealous of the 'kid', can you?" I chuckled.

"It's not jealous, it's called being territorial. What does a dog do when another dog sniffs around their territory?" he asked, pulling me close.

"First, are you calling me a bitch? Second, you can't pee on me Niko. I'm not into urolagnia or urophilia." I joked with a straight face, raising an eyebrow.

He just laughed, kissing my cheek and moving to the door. I could practically see Tommy's face fall when Niko opened it. The kid was really not his biggest fan, especially since he moved in. It wasn't that bad, everyone has a high school crush- I just happened to be Tommy's. And not in high school anymore.

Laughing at Niko's face when he finished paying, we settled down on the couch before digging in. I always reprimanded myself whenever I didn't eat like a 'lady' in front of people, but with Niko it was pointless. He always coaxed me into seeing who could finish their food first, even if I ate so much less than him. The man had a bottomless pit for a stomach, no lie. We had the occasional food fight too, though they were limited to the kitchen.

"Ugh, I'm stuffed." I complained after my fourth slice, flopping down on the couch. Niko didn't waste any time in unbuttoning the rest of my shirt and kissing my neck, causing me to moan softly. I couldn't say no even if I tried.