CHAPTER 19

{Bella's Swimming costume^^}

O L I V I A

It was a strangely warm day. For the past few days it's had been cloudy but today the sun decided to make an appearance and bless us all with hot weather.

I was texting Lorrie last night. We hadn't seen each other since the last day of school before break started and I missed her a lot.

So, we decided to meet up at Niall's frat house since he had a pool in the backyard. He said no one was going to be there because they all went home for break so it would just be us six, including Bella.

Lorrie was over the moon when I told her that Harry found out about Bella. She kept saying how amazing it would be for Bella to have a guy to look up to and I couldn't help but agree.

Me and Bella were lying on the couch watching episodes of Sofia The First. Her back was to my front and my chin rested on her head.

She woke up early this morning after having yet another nightmare. I let her sleep in my bed but she couldn't fall back to sleep again.

I've been watching this purple princess talk to animals for the past three hours since 5AM.

"Baby," I kissed the top of her head "We need to get ready to go to uncle NiNi's."

"No mommy. We stay home and watch Fia First." She pouts.

"But we haven't seen Uncle NiNi for ages and we're going swimming." I persuade the three year old.

"Will Hawwy be there?" She plays with my fingers. A small smile takes over my face at the growing attachment she has for my curly headed boyfriend.

"He's picking us up and... you can show him your new unicorn floatie." I whisper the last part and her eyes brighten.

She jumped out of my arms, "C'mon mommy, we go to Uncle NiNi's house!" She squeals and I follow after her as she runs upstairs

"Which swimsuit are you gonna wear princess?" I take out her three different swimsuits and she points to the strawberry one.

I put it on her and she dances around her room, I laugh as she jumps up and down and wiggles her little butt. "You're a silly little baby." I shake my head.

"I not silly, I dancing." She pokes her tongue out at me and I reciprocate the action.

"I'm going to go and get dressed." I tell her. "Why don't you go and find your unicorn floatie?" She nods.

I walk into my room and pick out a bikini. I choose one with a blue top and a white bottom which ties up on the side. I put on a white cover up over the top and tie my hair up into a messy bun.

I slip on my flip flops and grab a bag to put all our stuff inside. "Mommy!" I hear Bella yell and I rush to her room to see what's wrong. "Pink scwunchie." She holds up the pink scrunchie we've been looking for for days.

"You scared mommy, Bells." I grab the pink scrunchie and pick her up. We walk downstairs and I sit her on the counter so I can do her hair. I tie her blonde curls into a high ponytail and kiss her chubby cheeks.

"We go now." She points to the door.

"We need to wait for Harry sweetie. Go play with your toys and I'll put air into your unicorn float." I say, grabbing her unicorn float and blowing it up with air.