1k...Thank You...

I came home from school and I decided to check on how the story was doing.
I screamed when I saw it.
1k reads, 84 votes, 59 comments.
This seriously made my day, probably my entire week.
I've told absolutely no one the true meaning and origin of this story and what happens in it.
I've never told anyone why this story was started.

The day I released the first chapter of this story was the hardest day of my life. I was crying, I had cut, and I was sitting in my room ready to take a least 20 pills.
I was so done with everything, I couldn't take being so broke and hurt anymore. I took the first five pulls and then I stopped.
I thought about everything and I decided to get my phone and starts writing, like I normally did when I was suicidal.
But what I wrote wasn't normal, it wasn't like the usual.
I spilled everything I was feeling into the chapter, I put everything I had done and made it into Tyler.
I put everything I bottled up into that chapter.
I thought it wouldn't get recognized, I thought it would be absolutely nothing just more of my depressing stuff.
No.
It blew up and proved me completely wrong.
I thought that my writing would never be seen, I thought I wasn't good enough to get this many views.
1,000 reads is just....insane.
I really can't thank you all enough for everything. All the comments, all the support I've been getting.
Thank you all so so much. It means the literal world to me.
I will keep writing this fic, as long as you will all keep reading.
I love you all very much.
Thank you.
~Raven