N I N E

'Baby look what you've done to me...'

♡♡♡

H A R R Y

Marcie was asleep. She was curled up into a little ball on her bed in two blankets because I brought her an extra one and her hair was sprawled out on her pillow. After her nap she would have to have tutoring and then a visit from her parents. So I decided to go home to take a quick shower and get a little something to eat before heading back to her again. 

After her episode this morning, I needed to catch some fresh air. It hurt to see the pain in her eyes and the sound of her screaming right in front of me so I helped her by playing music. 

I'm not going to lie and say that when we danced it didn't make me all giddy inside, because it did. I feel like I had accomplished everything by settling her and making her feel calm after the pain she went through. 

It makes me wonder how often does she have to go through that and who was she talking about when she mentioned the screaming. Marcie Jane Scott intrigued me beyond no end and I wanted to find out every single thing about her. 

I got into my car and drove to my flat. I prayed to God that Louis had cleaned up a bit but knowing him those chances are very slim. 

I got up to my complex and stepped inside, my predictions were right when I saw the empty pizza boxes and beer cans lying on the floor. "Louis?" I shout and my eyes widen when a completely naked woman comes out of his room. 

"What the fuck?" I cover my eyes wiht my hands and try to get the image of the naked woman out of my head. 

If only it was Marcie...

My eyes widen at the thought that enters my mind and I try to think of something else. Suddenly Louis walks in wearing only a towel with his hair wet. "Babe, I told you to stay in my room." He kisses her cheek and she giggles. "Go back into the bedroom, I'll be there in five." he winks and pats her butt. 

"What the hell Louis?" My voice raises, "I leave you for one night and this happens?" I point to the mess of the living room and he just shrugs.

"It's fine Harry, I'll have it cleaned up by the end of the day." he takes out a piece of gum and starts to chew on it. "Where have you been?" 

"At the hospital?" I say and put my bag down on the messy coffee table. I take my shoes off and my jacket and get myself a glass of water.

"You spent the night at that hell hole?" he quirked his eyebrows.

"Oh shut up." I roll my eyes.

"No way Styles." he grins and I look at him confused.

"What?" I ask and he shakes his head. 

"You know what." He smirks and I shake my head. "Did you sleep with one of the nurses?"

"What the hell Louis? Of course I didn't. I'm not sick like some people." I say to him, annoyed by the fact that he thought I slept with a nurse.

It was the patient actually...

My cheeks get slightly warmer but I don't mention anything to Louis, I'll never hear the end of it. "Whatever you say mate." he shrugs and starts to go back to his room.

"Louis what about the mess?" I remind him.

He grins and spits his chewing gum out in the bin, "Like I said Styles, I'll do it later. Now, if you don't mind, I have important business to attend to." He smirks and heads into his bedroom.