T W E N T Y T W O

'Take my breath away, you know I'm bound to choke'

H A R R Y

I held my breath as I asked her the question I've kept in the back of my head all night. I didn't want to scare her away, not like last time but I couldn't let her get away without making her mine.

She stood in front of me with her eyes wide in shock. I had no idea what was about to come my way in the next few minutes, "M-Marcie..." I tried to reach out for her hand which was shaking slightly.

"H-Harry, does that mean like t-together and k-kissing and stuff?" I wanted to laugh but instead I just smiled and intertwined our fingers, doing this I knew she wouldn't be able to run if she got scared and tried to.

"Yes Marcie but it mostly means I get to make you mine." I tell her.

"Y-yours?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yes." I answered simply.

"I-I think I w-would like that." She looks down. I feel my heart rate speed up slightly.

"You think?" I chuckle and she blushes.

"N-no, I know. I know I want to be yours Harry." She whispers and I lift her head up so I can look into her beautiful brown eyes.

"So you'll be my girlfriend?"

"Yes."

The biggest smile overcomes my features and I lift her up and spin her around, making her giggle. Without thinking, I kiss her soft lips and she doesn't react at first but then her lips start to move against mine and we move to the couch. I sit down and she straddles my lap, our lips still moving in sync.

I didn't know if this was too much for her but I didn't want it to end, so I held her close in my arms letting her know that she was safe with me. "H-Harry," She hummed and pulled her lips away from mine. "Only you could m-make m-me this W-way." She grabbed my hand and placed it on her chest, where her heart was. I felt it racing under my touch and I grinned.

I grabbed her hand and placed it where my heart was too, "I guess we're both a little crazy for each other then."

I checked the time and see that it's almost ten and I needed to get Marcie back to the hospital. "We should probably start to head back." I tell her and she frowns.

"I don't w-want to." She clings onto me and I feel a warmth over come me, she's so needy now, the complete opposite of how she was when we first met.

"Marcie baby, we need to go. I don't want to get in trouble and have to miss out on seeing you everyday, not after you just became my girlfriend." She holds onto me tighter, her hands turn red from gripping onto my shirt so tight. "I'll stay the night." I whisper into her ear.

"Y-you will?" She grins and I nod, my heart fluttering at her beautiful smile. "Let's g-go Harry!"

She lets go of my shirt and jumps off me, racing to put her shoes on and leave the apartment. I follow after her shaking my head.

She's changed completely around me and I can't help but feel like a true winner, getting the girl I've always wanted to open up to me in such a way. She's happy around me and that's all I could ask for.

"Marcie wait!" I call for her but she's already standing by the flight of stairs at the end of the hallway. A huge smile takes over her features and the light shines down making her dark features more clearer. "So beautiful, 'm so lucky." I whisper to myself.

Once I reach her, I take her hand and intertwine our fingers together. I plant a kiss on her forehead which makes her cheeks slightly pink. "Stay with me baby." I tell her and she nods.