N I N E T E E N

I'm not a piece of cake for you to just discard
While you walk away with the frosting of my heart
So I'm taking back what's mine, you'll miss
The slice of heaven that I gave to you last night...

♡♡♡

Trigger warning

M A R C I E

"Stop it." I mumble and hit my head with my hand to try and shake out the voices in my head. I can feel them trying to make an appearance again, trying to break me but I'm trying to hold myself together.

I stumble around the dark streets of London, not knowing where I'm heading or what I'm doing. There's a cold chill in the air that causes goosebumps to rise on my arms and my teeth to chatter. I forgot to put my shoes on when I left Harry's apartment so I'm currently wearing my white socks that the hospital gave to me, which were not doing my cold feet any justice.

I stop for a minute when I start to get a little worn out and sit down on the dusty pavement. I bring my knees to my chest and bury my head in between them. I feel tears spring in my eyes and I sniffle trying to hold them in. I didn't know where I was and I was completely lost, who knows what could happen.

I wanted Harry.

Guilt rushes over me as I recall the moments where we kissed and I pushed him away and stormed out his apartment. I couldn't help it, I had let them over power me and now I've messed up a beautiful connection with the only person I have trust in.

I lift my head up and bring my fingers to my lips. I can still remember the sensation of his soft lips against mine as we moved together. It was my first kiss and I'd never done anything like it before, maybe that's one of the reasons I let them in. They always attack me in my weakest moments and that was definitely one of my weakest. 

I looked around the bare streets where nobody was. I would see the odd car zoom past every now and then but the street was dead. All I could think about right now was Harry and how I wished I was wrapped up in his arms with his warmth radiating off of him. His soothing voice telling me that I wasn't crazy and that everything was okay.

I don't know if he's looking for me. I don't blame him if he isn't. I've turned his life upside down and messed up his life which was probably so perfect before. I've probably ruined everything between us and I know he won't want to see me ever again.

"That's right Marcie it's just us now."

They whisper inside of my head, taunting me, trying to get the best of me.

A tear rolls down my eye as I look up at the dark sky, "Please," I begged "please, just leave me alone. Just let me live."

"That's what he said before you hurt him."

My breathing quickens as I try to get the pictures of that awful night year ago out of my head.  "I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of it." I sob.

"It's always apologies Marcie. Always sorry this and sorry that. To your parents, to Harry, to him."

"No apology will ever fix what you have already done in the past."

"Stop it." I raise my voice.

"Stop it. Stop it. Stop it." I yell over and over as I try to get them to stop.

"Oh Marcie, your parents would be so disappointed in you." They release an evil laugh as thy continue to taunt me. "Oh wait... they always have been."

"Stop it!" I shout as my breathing quickens and I pull my hair in frustration, trying to get them to leave.

My breathing slows down as I feel them slowly start to disappear for now. The heavy pounding in my head starts to lessen as I try to get a normal breathing pattern and steady my heart rate.

I wipe my tears away and stand up. I decide to continue walking, hoping to find a place where I can keep warm. Hoping to find Harry.

***

An hour has gone past and I feel as if I've been walking circles around the same street. My feet ache and all I want to do is sleep.

All of a sudden, I see a small fire down an alleyway and I decide on going down, finally giving up on finding the hospital or Harry's place.

I walk down slowly, with my arms wrapped around my body trying to get some warmth. "H-hello?" I raise my voice a little as I see three people by the fire made in some sort of trash can.

They all turn to me and my eyes widen when I see them. All three of them are middle aged men. With scruffy beards and dirty clothes. One of them has a moustache and bald head with a cap covering it.

One of them stands and I feel as small as ever and wished I never came down here. "Well what do we have here?" His deep, gruff voice rumbles as he steps closer.

"I-i just wanted to find Harry." I whisper.

"Well, there's no Harry here little miss. I'm George, this Marcel and David." He smirks, his breath reeks of alcohol.

"Oh it's okay. I better be off then." I try to walk away but I feel George take hold of my arm and pulls me to him.

"Now, now princess, you can't leave, not when you've only just got here." The other two men chuckle and George pulls me to the fire.

"Get off of me!" I yell but his grip tightens. "Let go of me!" I try to kick and scream but he's too strong.

"Boys, hold her down." George commands and they hold on to both my arms.

George stand in front of me and reaches into his jeans. "I think we're going to have a bit of fun aren't we princess?"

I scream and scream as he gets closer to me. He stands right in front and touches my thighs, his fingers tracing my skin. I haven't felt this violated in for ever.

Suddenly, I see something glimmer in the corner of my eye. Glass. I kick and scream and use all my force to get out of the two men's grip.

I quickly grab the piece of glass feeling it cut me a little but I grit my teeth. The two men grab me again their grip tighter than before. "Keep her still!" George yells and he moves closer and closer.

His face is inches away from mine, "Stay quiet little girl and don't move."

Before he moves away I take the glass and pull away with all force from the guys grip. I stab him with the glass in the eye and then in the stomach.

The two other men are shocked and before they have time to register I plunge the glass into their stomachs also as they groan and fall to the floor.

I look at my hand and hold it close to my chest. As I stumble away from the scene as fast as I could, heading their screams of pain and agony. Tears flood my eyes as I try to get the awful images out of my head.

I try running but I'm in too much pain. I see a small bench on the corner of the street I'm walking on and walk to it.

I sit down and feel extremely light headed. I look around me and everything becomes a blur as my eyes roll back and I fall into a deep deep slumber.

—————————————————————————

Lol. Pretty intense if you ask me.

Sorry for not updating. I am working on getting back Into writing.

Next chapter will be a cute one promise.

Sorry for any typos I wrote this on my phone and auto correct is actually the worst.

*Please vote, comment and share*

-Chloe xx