T H I R T Y O N E

Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's

H A R R Y

Mum and I were at the park. It was her day off work and she wanted to take Wilfred to the park so I decided to go with her. "Harry, look!" My mum pointed at the ducks waddling on the path and immediately Wilfred starts barking at them. 

"Wilfred you silly boy." Mum tuts and  I giggle as Wilfred huffs. 

We continue walking through the park and making conversation. Mum asks me about school and I tell her all about it. I tell her how much I hate school at the minute because everything we're learning right now is so boring. "Now Harry Styles, be grateful you even get to go to school. Some people don't get that in life." She scolds. 

"Yes mum." I mumble and look down at my shoes. Mum has been a little bit off since Dad had to go back to work in the army. She tells me and Gemma that she's worried he won't eat his lunch or he'll forget to do his washing but we both know the real reason. She's worried he won't come back home. 

Suddenly, one of mum's work colleagues sees us and walks over . She smiles and makes conversation with mum. I huff and look around at everything happening in the park. Wilfred tugs on his lead and I try to stop him from running off. "Wilfred stop it!" I groan and pull on his lead tighter. 

All of a sudden, Wilfred gets fed up and pulls on his lead. It slips from my hands and my eyes widen as Wilfred bolts off into the forest. I look up at mum and see she hasn't noticed a thing and is still chatting to her friend. I look back to the forest and run over before Wilfred goes missing. 

I get to the entrance of the forest and I gulp. I hate being alone in the forest, in fact I hate being alone, period. I put one foot forward and start to journey through the clusters of trees. My head snaps to the side when I hear a rustling in the bushes. "Wilfred?  Wilfred?  Where are you?" I yell. 

I hear the rustling in the bushes again and then it stops. I follow the sound and walk around the bushes. My eyes meet Wilfred, panting and wagging his tail. "Wilfred!" I run over and crouch down in front of Wilfred. "Silly boy, what are you doing out here? We've been looking for you everywhere!" I hug Wilfred. 

I look up when I hear a snap of a twig and see a girl who looks younger than me. She looks frightened and her breathing is fast. I look down and see a rock in her hand. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "Oh hello." I say, after a minute of silence. Wilfred licks my face and I smile. "I see you've met Wilfred." I pat Wilfred's head. 

She looks shocked and so scared. I take in her appearance and see she's bare foot and wearing nothing but a white , muddy dress. I gasp when she starts to scream. "No please stop! Please!" She cries out. " I don't want to hurt anyone anymore, please!" 

I don't know what to do, so I try to comfort her. "Hey, hey, it's alright."  I try to calm her but it doesn't work. My eyes widen when she falls foreword and grabs hold of my shirt. 

"Please help me." She whispers and I start to get scared when her eyes roll back and she passes out in my arms. 

At first I don't know how to react, but in less than a second, I'm running out of the forest and to mum who's still talking to her friend. I pull on her cardigan and she looks down at me, angrily. Her features soften when she sees the worried look on my face. "Mum, there's a girl in the forest!"

We run to the forest together and she gasps when she see's the girl lying on the muddy floor. She takes her cardigan off and hands it to me. "Harry lay this under her head and make sure she's okay in case she wakes up. I'll call the ambulance." She orders and I immediately so as she says.