Chapter 2

Abbey's POV

The boy was Matthew Espinosa. He had been in my school ever since 7th grade. He was one of the most popular guys in school, the classic jock type. Captain of the basketball team, tall, strong, handsome. His dark blonde hair pushed up at the front, in a very cute way. His dark brown eyes were just so dreamy, i could melt into them....

"LEAVE THEM THE HELL ALONE!" He said and that snapped me out of my trance.

"What u gonna do about it pretty boy?" The creeper said.

Matthew swung at the idiot and he fell to the ground. The bus driver stopped the bus, she pulled over on the side of the street.

"What the fuck is going on?" The bus driver yelled from the front of the bus.

Matthew quickly sat down in his seat. The bus driver stood up and walked to the back of the bus.

"What happened here?" She said motioning to the knocked out creeper guy.

Matthew said, "I'm sorry madam it was out of self defense. I punched him because he was harassing these innocent girls." He glanced over at me and Maddy. "I take full blame and I'm very sorry."

The bus driver said in reply, "Well thanks for being honest, but that still doesn't mean your out of trouble. Your suspend from the bus for one week, after today." And with that the bus driver went back to her seat and began driving. "KEVIN! Come to the front now!"

The big pedo guy got up with a black eye and a bloody nose and walked to the front of the bus. He sat right behind the bus driver. "Im sorry mom," Kevin said.

Matthew turned around in his seat and winked at me. He got up and sat where the creeper guy had been sitting.

"Are you okay?" He asked me and Maddy.

"Yeah now that you saved us. Thanks," I told him.

Me and Matthew began talking. I introduced myself, even though i knew who he was he didn't know me. We talked about random stuff until we got to school. Matt said, "Hey do u guys wanna come hang out with me and my friends?"

"Yeah of course!" I said and Maddy nodded in agreement.