Chapter 6

Matthew's POV

"Hello?" And a snap broke my gaze as i looked up at abbey. I guess me and taylor were busy staring we didn't notice they were standing there for a while.

"O hey" i said blushing and felt embarrassed.

"Ready," maddy said looking at taylor still standing there stunned.

"O... O yeah lets go," he said grabbing her hand.

We walked the girls to Taylor's black range rover. I sat in the back with abbey so taylor could sit with maddy in the front and drive. I opened the door for abbey and she hopped in the car. We drove to the beach and jammed out the whole time. I liked how abbey and maddy weren't afraid to dance and sing in front of us. Abbey was so cute when she danced like no ones business. I danced along with her while taylor rapped and maddy sang. It was like a concert in our car. We were having so much fun and once we arrived at the fair the day got sooo much better.

I grabbed abbey's hand and helped her down out of the car. We all walked down to the beach and entered the fair. Taylor and maddy walked the opposite way as me and abbey once we saw rides. We said goodbye to them first but i was happy to be alone with abbey. We started to just walk around towards the strawberries.

"So how r u liking school this year so far?" She asked me as a way of starting small talk.

"Well i like it aloft because i became closer to you." I said back and looked into her eyes. A look of awe came over her face. We looked into each others eyes and i held her hand. She squeezed mine back and we kept walking.

"Well i like being with you too." She told me and i filled with joy.

"Really?" I asked her in shock.

"Yeah can i tell you something?" She asked me and i was curious sooo.

"Of course anything."

"Well you know how i met u in 7th. I- i actually...." And she stopped and looked and the floor. Abbey looked back up at me and we stopped walking. "I have had feelings for you ever since they day we met."

Abbey's POV

I cant believe i just told him that. I looked at his face expression and i was glad by the look of it. He smiled really wide and just pulled me into a hug. His strong arms held me tight and i threw my arms over his neck. He tucked his head into my neck and i felt so great. I guess this means he likes me back. Hehe.

"I like you too." He whispered into my ear. He pulled away and kissed me on the cheek. "Lets go on some rides." Matthew said as we ran to the strawberries.

We got in and he sat close to me. The ride started and i tried to turn the wheel. It was very hard because these rides were really old. I remember riding in this same little strawberry when i was only 6. Matthew put his hands on top of mine and helped me spin us. We got going really fast and i let go. He kept spinning it until his arms got tired. We both sat back as we just laughed and laughed.

I was having the best night ever. I really loved matt. He was so fun, sweet, and cute. He always made me happy and brought the fun out of me. I hope our relationship lasts a long, long time.