Chapter 41 - graduated

*one week later*

Abbeys POV

We are officially done with high school. The hardest thing is saying goodbye. Madisen and Carter are both moving out to New York together, they both got excepted to NYU. Me, matt, taylor and maddy are staying here and going to the local college for the first years anyway.

Me and matt talked about it and we didn't think we wanted to get an apartment together. I mean we want to be close but i don't think it will be the best thing for us right now. We decided that maddy and i would get an apartment and taylor and matt would share one as well. We were moving in next week to the apartments. They are going to be next door to each other and the boys would be with us all the time. Our campus was right down the street from our building.

***one week later***

Today is moving day!! Its Saturday June 1st. Everyone is so excited, we all get moved in and hang out. Me and Maddy's apartment is so colorful and modern. We went shopping for all of our stuff last week. The boys apartment is manly and... Idk how else to describe it.

We had a huge house warming party that weekend, it was fun but sad because Madisen and Carter weren't there, it was hard losing them. We still kept in touch though, but it wasn't the same.

We started school the next fall semester so we had all of the summer to ourselves. We all had jobs though, Matthew worked at Hollister, and i worked at a boutique. Taylor works at a store where you buy like motor bikes and stuff, and maddy works with me.

******

Today is Sunday and all of us are off. Matthew and i went out to get lunch and maddy and taylor stayed home. We went to pei Wei a Chinese food place. It was one of my favorites and Matthew loved it as well. We had a great lunch and on the way out we ordered maddy and taylor food to go. We took it back to them and they ate it as we all watched a movie. I sat next to Matthew on the couch and we cuddled.

Before we knew it, it was 10 o'clock. The boys left our apartment and went back to theirs. Taylor left first and then matt.

"Bye matt, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye abbey,have a good night, sleep well," Matthew said back to me as he grabbed my waist.

"You too, i love you," i said. He pulled me closer and kissed me on the lips, i wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled away.

"I love you too abbey," he said and i let go of his neck. He turned around to walk next door to his apartment.

***

I went back inside and maddy and i hung out.

She asked me, "Have you guys ever... had sex?"

I shook my head and said, "no... I don't know, we just haven't."

"Well thats to bad," she said looking down.

"I'm sure Matthew wants to i mean come on he's a man. And i want to as well like hello! But i don't know Matthew just didn't want to while we were still in high school. Maybe now that we are moved out he will change his mind." I said.

She looked up and said, "maybe you just need to make the first move. I think he wants to he's just scared because it's both of your first times. You need to show him that you okay with it and you trust him."

I agreed with her, she's probably right, "yeah, i do trust him. He could never hurt me or take advantage of me."

"We are going to the mall tomorrow, and I'm going with you to pick out some stuff. I could use some as well." She said as she stood up of the couch.

"What stuff?" I asked her.

She just looked at me and i realized what she meant. I did need some new bras and stuff because i didn't have any that were like, attractive. Not that maddy had ever seen my bras or underwear. "Like bras and underwear?" I asked her to make sure.

"Yeah because i remember when it was me and Taylor's first time. I wish i could have been wearing a pretty bra and pair of panties. Mine didn't match and were not pretty at all. I don't want you to have to deal with that. I'm sure taylor didn't care but if i had something amazing he would have appreciated it." She said.

"Ok we can go tomorrow before work." I said and stood up.

"Sounds like a plan!" She said excited.

I hugged her and said, "thanks... For everything."

"Your welcome," she said and smiled.

"Well i think I'm gonna go to bed. Love ya gurl!" I said and walked to my room.

"I'm gonna stay out here for a little while longer. Love ya too!" Maddy said and i walked to my room.

I laid down in my bed, and threw the huge fluffy blanket over me. I listened to music for a while before I went to sleep. I kept imagining how me and Matthew would finally go all the way. I turned off my lamp and went to sleep.