Chapter 32 more camping fun

Taylor's POV

After I got those condoms from my bag i went to grab maddy from the girls tent. She came with me and i walked her over to the little tent. Nobody was in there and i assumed matt took abbey in the boys tent. Madisen and Carter where in the girls tent so this was the only place left for me and maddy.

As soon as we got in there i grabbed her hands and turned her to face me.

"I. Love. You. Madalyn." I said Each word in between a kiss on her neck.

She did the same thing to me saying," I. Love. You. Taylor," and kissing my neck.

We stared making out and it was great. It was slow and steady at first but then it got hot and rough. I had my arms around her waist and she had her arms around my shoulders. She moved her hands up through my hair and ran her fingers through it. She pulled on it slightly witch made me go crazy.

I picked her up from under her but and she wrapped her legs around my body.

I slowly got on my knees and laid her down on top of my sleeping bag. She took her legs off me and sat up. She pulled my shirt over my head and started to rub my abs. I kissed her and she laid back down on the floor. I continued to make out with her as I was hovering over her.

Soon we switched placed and she was on top of me. Maddy straddled my lap and i leaned up to take off her shirt. She kept kissing me, my neck, lips and even my chest once or twice. She stood up and took off her jeans leaving her in only her underwear. I took off my jeans as well but before I threw them to the side, i pulled the condoms out of my pocket.

Maddy laid down next to me and i was leaning over her on my hands and knees. I kissed her and then said, "only if your ready."

"Im ready... I love you taylor and i can trust you," maddy said.

"I love you too," i said.

*****

Carter's POV

Taylor came in and grabbed maddy, when they left i think i saw them walk to the little tent. I stayed with Madisen in the girls tent.

"How long have we been dating?" I asked Madisen.

"Exactly one week and one day. Haha" she laughed.

"Awesome... You know I've always liked you." I said grabbing her hand.

"Really me too...i liked you ever since the first day we met. I just didn't know if you liked me back so i never did anything about it. " Madisen said.

"I like you a lot maddie." I said and kissed her hand.

"Awe carter..." She said and looked deep into my eyes.

"Hang on I'll be right back. I need to grab my sweater," i said and kissed her cheek.

"Ok hurry back," Madisen said as i unzipped the tent.

I ran to the boys tent to grab my sweater, on the way i saw matt and abbey by the fire so i guess i was glad i would walk in on someone in there. Maddy and taylor were in the little tent so i was good. I ran in there and found my sweater, i slipped it over my head and as I was walking out i tripped on Taylor's bag. All the condoms came pouring out of it. I didn't bother to grab any because Madisen and i had only been dating for one week. We weren't gonna have sex yet.

When i got back to the girls tent Madisen had changed into some sweats and not her jeans. I sat down next to her and scooted close to her. I wrapped my arm around her and swayed side to side.

"Carter I'm tired wanna lay down? " Madisen asked me.

"Yeah anything for you babe." i said and we laid down. I covered her with the blanket and laid down next to her.

I put my arm underneath the blanket and supported myself on my other elbow. I leaned down and kissed her. She kissed me back and then pulled away. I rubbed her stomach softly under the blankets and she closed her eyes.

I laid down and Madisen rolled over facing away from me. I scooted closer to her and wrapped my arm around her body. I felt her hand connect with mine and she held my hand until she fell asleep.