Chapter 18 - Hes Cheating?

Abbeys POV

Today at lunch me and maddy were in line. I saw the boys sitting down at our usual table, Matthew was talking to taylor about something. I couldn't hear what they were saying but it looked really secretive. I turned to maddy, "what's going on with Matthew lately?"

"I don't know i was wondering the same thing. He's been acting really weird, it scares me."

"I'll talk to him about it later."

"Okey gurl u do that." Maddy said nudging my arm.

"I vill bae." I said back to her. Me and her are so weird, we have our own slang that we make up. Everyone of our friends catches along to it sometimes. Every once in a while we get bugged because we feel like its our secret language and people steel it. Over the years we have learned to except it though.

We got our food and walked to the table. Matthew was still talking to taylor and our other friends Carter, and madisen were sitting down. I've known Madisen since 4th grade and i love her to death

****[a/n Madisen and maddy are two different people. They are my real best friends and i wanted to put both of them in the story. Maddy with a y is Taylor's girlfriend. And Madisen is my other friend since 4th grade. I met maddy in 7th grade. Carry on with the story -abbey] ****

She wasn't dating Carter tho they were just friends. Carter is a really cool guy he's been matts friend for a long time. As we got closer to the table i heard Matthew tell taylor,"sshhh dude shut up" he whispered.

I looked at maddy and she had a sad look on her face. She sat down next to taylor and i sat down next to matt. We were sitting at a round table heres the order going clockwise. Me, matt, taylor, maddy, empty seat, empty seat, Madisen, Carter, and back to me.

"Hey whats up?" I said to Matthew.

"Oh nothing babe." He reached for my hand. I let him take it,"How was your morning?" He asked me.

"It was fine yours?" I asked him rubbing his hand.

"It was great but i couldn't stop think about you."

"Yeah me too." I said back to him. Meanwhile maddy and taylor were talking to carter and Madisen .

"I love you," he said into my eyes.

"I love you too," i said and then i started to eat my pizza.

"Hey who's coming to my house this friday?" Taylor said. Each one of us said something like, I'm there, meeee, I'm in... And stuff like that.

"Awesome we are gonna turn uppp!!!" Carter said.

"Who all is going?" Madisen asked him.

"I invited pretty much the whole school. Its gonna be sick!" Taylor said with a wide smile.

"And your parents are okay with this," maddy asked him.

"Oh yeah there all for it. They keep telling me to make friends since I'm new here and they thought this was the perfect opportunity." He smiled even wider,

"Are they stupid or something?" I asked teasing him.

"I guess so. Letting wild teenagers run around there house, getting drunk, pregnant and high. They are even gonna leave for the weekend, they have a conference to attend in Arizona."

"Omg no way. Your so lucky," Matthew said.

"I guess haha i can't wait tho," taylor said and he started eating.

...

*after school*

Still abbeys POV

Maddy came over after school today. My parents don't come home till a few hours after we get home, so we have the house to ourselves. We talked about Matthew and taylor and just normal girl talk. We sat down with some snacks on my bed and put on some music, we started talking. About 10 mins later this subject came up.

"So how far have you and taylor gone? I expect full details." I told her taking a bite of popcorn.

"Well the farthest we've ever go a was 2 weekends ago. We were at his house, parents gone, out on business. We were on his couch when we started making out... I took of his shirt and he took off my jeans and my shirt. We just sat there making out and me in my underwear and him in his basketball shorts."

"U go maddy! U go! Ok so u guys haven't done it yet." I said.

"Naw we were close but i stopped it. I'm just not ready and a little scared."

"Ooh gurl same..." I replied.

"What about you and Matthew?" She asked me.

"Well i changed in front of him. I kept my underwear on and faced away from him. So basically he only saw my back. No butt."

"Oh yeah no body wants to see that," she said and we both laughed.

"yeah i feel pity for the poor unfortunate soul that has to lay eyes on my naked gluteus Maximus." I said and we both laughed really hard.

"Hahahaha ok keep going," maddy said.

"My parents left to go buy something from the store. we were making out and he carried me to my bed. I straddled his lap and it got sooo hawt! But like u i stopped it. Neither of us were ready to go all the way. I'm actually really pissed off at him. He's been acting suspicious."

"You should call him and ask what he's doing," maddy suggested

"Okey i will,"

I dialed his number by heart and it took him 3 rings to answer.

Phone call convo

Matt- hey babe

Me- hey matt.

Matt- whats up?

Me- i was wondering if u wanted to hang out tonight.

Matt-uhhh... I'm busy tonight can we hang out tomorrow?

Me- (i looked at maddy with a nervous look) what are you doing?

Matt- nothing don't worry about it

Me- ok...i guess I'll see you to tomorrow.

Matt- ok bae i love you

Me- love you too

Matt- bye

Me- bye

End of phone call

I looked at maddy with tears in my eyes. "I think matthew is cheating on me..."