Chapter 11

Matthews POV

I drove up to Antiquity a very fancy restaurant for our town. I parked the car and walked over to open abbeys door for her. I helped her out and we held hands walking up the steps. I had never been here before but it looked very beautiful..... And so did she.

...

We ate lunch and enjoyed ourselves very much. I got her in the car and started to drive. Abbey and i loved listening to the radio, we turned it on and the song "All I Ever Need" by Austin Mahone came on. We both started singing, even though we both suck, i loved singing with her. I don't really know why i just did.

I just drove around in the downtown area of our city, it was full of strip malls and stuff like that. I just wanted to spend time with her and i loved being in the car with her. It was like the only place we could be totally alone and just talk to each other.

After a while i drove back to abbeys house. "Im gonna change into something better for dinner tonight, and i need to get something..." She said and then trailed off looking out the window.

"Ok lets go," i said parking in her driveway.

We walked to the front porch and entered her house. Her dad greeted us at the door, "Hey guys, have fun?"

"Oh yeah we had a great time," abbey said looking up at me.

"I had an amazing lunch... With your amazing daughter." I said still looking down at her.

"Well great... Thats great.... Ok what are you guys gonna do now?" Her dad asked. I think he felt a little awkward and wanted to change the subject.

"I think we will just hang out in my room for a little while before we go to dinner at matts house." Abbey said grabbing my hand.

"Ok you guys go ahead." He said looking at me with a 'don't rape my daughter face'

"Thank you sir." I said looking at him with a 'dont worry i wont face'

Abbey was still holding my hand as we walked up the stairs to her room.