Bitter Darkness Chapter .4

**************************

*Jordan's POV*

Its Saturday afternoon it was really awkward at least these few days at school , Liam seemed upset plus he didn't seem to talk to anybody still maybe this stupid party might cheer him up.

I was wearing a Red plain V-neck , Black Skinny jeans , some Red Vans , and my hair up in quiff. Jennifer's Sister Tanya was taking us to stupid Abby's party , I guess I would maybe grow a pair and talk to Liam and if we did kiss that day at school what did this mean does he possibly feel something for me. I wanted to be with Liam but not as a side babe as his one and only if he wanted me , then he must better break up with Abby.

"JORDAN" I heard my mom scream from downstairs , why cant my mom just come upstairs and call me in a calm voice , not like I was a Freaking mile away.

"Yes dear departed mother" I hollered back , grabbing my phone and earbuds heading downstairs. "Well don't you look fancy" She Complimented while teasing me.

"Mom I got To go Jeni is outside , her sister is taking us" I said , "Okay have fun baby" she exclaimed waving goodbye.
I walked outside to find Tanya's Magenta Red Hyundai , it had a Minney Mouse antenna in the back and it had a sunroof , It was painted with that white paint and said "Happy Birthday babe I truly Love You" I guess her boyfriend bought that car for her.

I opened the door and climbed in. Tanya's boyfriend was driving , I think his name was Jc , "Hey Dork" Jennifer greeted me , "Hey Gurl" I said with a grin. I greeted Tanya , and Jc and they cranked up the music , they were hearing "Drunk In Love" By -Beyoncé , I loved that song!

We drove up to Abby's House and there were lights flashing everywhere , it was a big house and there was a big lawn in front where all the cars were parking. The house was painted in a peach color and had 2 floors , and It had a little bench in front of the porch , Jc parked the car and we walked up to the house Jennifer by my side and Jc and Tanya , holding hands in front. We opened the door which was open and we walked right in everyone was in the back yard where there was a pool lighted up , but there were some couples inside enjoying some jello shots and making out by the kitchen. I personally don't like alcohol , but everyone likes getting wasted I don't know why its not like its anything good. There was house music playing in the background everyone was grinding with each other as usual.

Me and Jennifer Got a table and Tanya and Jc went to get beer and start dancing. "Hey Jordan were So lonely!" Jennifer Exclaimed Through the load music , "Hashtag Lonely Hearts Club!" I repeated through the load music.

I saw them they were by the water Liam was laying back in this pool chair those that you can lay back with Abby On top of him , and they were making out. I wanna leave already I would rather stay at home and read or pop my earbuds in my ear and listen to "Broken Hearted-Girl" - By Beyoncé its my favorite song from her whole music career.

"Yup!" Jennifer Shouted , and Suddenly Jennifer was asked to dance by this handsome guy.
"Jordan all only go if you want me to!" She shouted , "Go am fine!" I Shouted again in response , and off she was she disappeared into the mainstream of the dancing crowd.

I was all alone while everyone was dancing , am so lame I wish I had someone but I really am shit. I didn't want to make eye contact with Liam so I stood up and left the house. I sat down in the drive way Bench and a tear escaped my eye , stupid tears I wanted to be strong but it hurt to see that blonde bitch on top of him. It really does hurt but what can you do nothing , I took out my phone and popped in my earbuds I only put in one in my ear the other would stay swinging in the air and then I put on some Beyoncé , she seems to be what I go now for comfort. I started crying but who the hell would care so I just let it all out.

I was alone outside watching the sun disappear into the horizon , it wasn't breezy it was just right and the birds were producing melody's in mid air. I cried and cried , everyone has someone except me wow that says a lot am so fucking ugly its not even normal.
Suddenly I hear the door open hearing moans here and there I look to the left in the direction where the door was to see who it might be , It was Liam and Abby making out , I was sure if they could have sex right then and there they would. My mouth was open they didn't even see me outside , and I broke down I could here the stupid moans every second.

I stood up one of my tears running down all the way to my shirt , "You guys have fun I wont interrupt" I Sobbed really load , and left walking into the side walk , "Oh my god You dick" I heard abby cry out to Liam , I looked back to see Abby on the floor , "Jordan wait!" He exclaimed and grabbed my hand and pulled me back , his touch gave me chills throughout my whole body I loved it even if I denied it , "Fuck off!" I shouted in response , "Liam Come Help me Your such a Dick" she screamed and Liam went back to help her.

I ran , ran so far , it was dark now I couldn't see where I was going , my breath heavy , my tears were making contact with my lips I could feel the saltiness and bitter taste they had , I decided to run across the street where I suddenly froze to a Car's light's that illuminated me , and I could hear the screeching of the brakes and the friction the tire was making with the ground I could suddenly feel the contact of my skin with the car and from there it was complete darkness..........

***************************

SO OMFG GOOD CHAPTER HUH !

Am sorry for making it short anyways get ready cause am only getting started , Like already said in previous chapters not revealing

Any spoilers. Guys I would really appreciate if you guys could help me with the book cover My email again is

Cookethemnoodles@hotmail.com , please guys I would appreciate if you guys would Vote , Comment , & Share THANK YOU :)

Love Y'all

- Noodles