Head lights Chapter 30 / FINAL CHAPTER

*Jordan's POV*

I woke up from the rigorous nap , and felt a unusual weight pushing down on my left thigh , I saw Oliver's beautiful face rest. His soft snores making a symphony only I could experience. Then everything flooded back all the pain and anguish that is my life I needed it to be over quick , I hated everything the love I once felt for Oliver left, all the fun and hilarious moments with Jennifer was something I had no emotions over either. I was completely broken its one thing to throw the vase and shatter it but to smash it again , again and again over and over turning every little piece to dust was something else.

That dust was my life , my own god damn parents threw me out for being who I am. The guy that took over my heart took it with him and stabbed billions of times. I don't understand why me I didn't ask for anything but just love yet all I got was indifference.

Suddenly two caramel brown eyes were staring at me and the weight that previously rested on my thigh was gone. "Am sorry I shouldn't have slept on your thigh with my ginormous head" He said rubbing his eyes and now I could see the big bags that surrounded his eyes I was doing this to him , I hated myself too along with everyone else.

"Am sorry" I worded with a weak tone , and now I had just noticed I had talked. "Baby! Oh my god!" Oliver screamed jumping onto the bed and hugging me , I felt him take in my scent in a deep in take of oxygen. "I didn't talk because I just needed to cope" I said bluntly again no emotions , even though his aroma was intoxicating I was not letting no one in anymore. I mean they wouldn't have to try.

He stopped embracing my body when he saw I showed no sign of being alive I mean I was physically alive , but mentally and emotionally I was dead and deep in the grave.

I heard the door open and saw Jennifer pop her head in , "He talked" I heard Oliver say as he made his way to Jennifer whose eyes were lit up , and they quickly exited the room after Oliver wanting a "word" with her.

I needed to escape this hell hole of a life I needed to leave and all my strength and determination were focused on that and only that.

My eyes started to water I cant believe this was what I came to be a mess up to everyone I was just a bump on the road to everyone I was in the way. I was making Oliver suffer through my shit , Jennifer probably worried out of her mind.

I needed to end everything .

I left the cabin through the back door , after that not knowing what to do , I needed to act quick , I headed towards the lake I knew I became visible to Jennifer and Oliver when I heard them scream my name , I ran towards the lake with all my might. My feet going from sandy dirt to the hard wood of the dock.

Suddenly my whole body made contact with the cold water , my sight now being blurred and restrained under the shivering waters. My whole body reached the floor of the rather deep lake filled with seaweeds and overgrown underwater plants from what I could see which was barely nothing.

I heard muffled voices screaming in panic , I closed my eyes imagining it would all go away.

Contact between the water and something came to haunt my ears once again , and I knew exactly who that something was , Oliver. Somehow I knew , and somehow I started regretting what I was doing , a cowardly thing .

I opened my eyes to find blonde curls straitened underwater searching in the wrong place very far away. Maybe I could save myself from this one.

I tried to swim though yet I couldn't , something restraining me from reaching my far away blondie. I looked down to were my feet were knowing I couldn't hold my breath any longer , I saw a big plant of seaweed tied to my leg "What the hell do I do" I mentally spoke to myself as I started to pull it in frustration.

The water making my actions slower , I tried pulling but I couldn't , I stopped after my body started to get weak and my mind dizzy the world spinning underwater before my eyes , my mind felt weight less and with that I lost my sight.

Yet it didn't everything was white like a big heavy head lights were pointed at me , I tried searching for anything but everything was pure white.

My body went into full panic mode what was going on ?

Just then a very familiar face popped into my view , a familiar who I hadn't seen in a long time. Her face grinning in a smile no one else had , Tasha handed me her hand , I took her's knowing it was all gone.

The only last thing I could remember was a beautiful voice saying "I will always be Holding You Jordan".

****************************

WELL GUYS THATS IS IT WOW THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH HOLDING YOU IS COMPLETE IK IK AM CRYING TO OMG!!
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK VOTING AND COMMENTING I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH LIKE TY 💚💚

I DONT THINK THERE WILL BE SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK AS THE PROTAGONIST JORDAN IS WELL DEAD IF YOU DIDNT GET THE MEMO BUT I MIGHT DO A SPINOFF SO STAY TUNNED !!

ANYWAYS TY GUY SO MUCH AND THIS IS DEFINITELY I WILL BE WRITING I ACTUALLY HAVE ANOTHER BOOK IN THE WOKS WHICH IS OUT NOW IT WOULD MEAN ALOT IF YOU WOULD READ IT its called - "Dream Boy's" You can find it on my profile under the works tab .

ANYWAYS STAY TUNNED AS AN EPILOGUE COULD JUST BE IN THE WOKRS HINT HINT LOL

ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

- Noodles 💚