VS Chapter 25

Shorty idc. ENJOYYY SIDE NOTE: THE ONE IN THE PIC IS PETAH
PLAYED BY : DANIEL MACEDO

💚💚💚💚
**************************

*Jordan's POV*

Petah held Laura's hand tight , slut. Jennifer just looked heart broken she tried holding back tears and she succeeded she was strong despite what I thought , about just putting up that front because her sister died.

"JENNIFER! JORDAN! , Oh my god!" I saw Laura approaching us practically dragging petah , he didn't look at Jennifer cause he knew she was glaring daggers at both of them.

"Me and my friends always come to this camp practically every year , my dad owns all this Land" She said talking in the most annoying voice , you just wanted to punch her and Jennifer was ready to practically kill her.

"We came this summer because we just needed to get away , from ugly , dumb ass , cheaters , manipulating , stupid , bitchy-" I cut Jennifer off. "Hey so we have to go" I said smiling , and ready to run away. "WHAT NO , we should share a cabin together , that would be soooo much fun" She said so happily.

"Babe I dont think thats a good idea" I heard Petah complain , I saw Jennifer clench her fist at his voice.

"Yea were messy and we snore , so deal breaker" I said smiling right back at her.

"Non sense were moving into a cabin together end of it" she said then hugging me and Jennifer who almost uppercut her.

"Come to the camp office to get you're key , kisses!" She dragged Petah and her little clique of fake bitches who were carrying her luggage to her desired destination.

Jennifer looked at me with an expression I never had seen , "you wanna break something?" I questioned kind of scared. "Am going to break her little petty ass and she's going to wish she was never born" She said clenching a fist and then giving me a bitchy smile.

Then she started to make her way to the camp office , " You can get arrested for murder you know" I screamed as she walked farther away from me , "I'll take my chances!" She screamed back.

It was about to get ugly.

I turned around to bump into a strong chest and a familiar aroma that made my body want more. I stepped back to find Oliver looking as best as ever and any less perfect.

"No no your not real , I hate you!" I screamed.

"Is that how your going to great me to camp baby" he said in his husky voice that send chills down my spine , body and soul.

He stepped closer and my body froze , paralyzed this was an illusion I know it. I closed my eyes waiting to be rescued by anyone. I could feel his hot breath on my ear and I practically moaned in pleasure , No! No no your not real.

He grabbed my waist with his strong but gentle hands and shoved me closer my chest hitting his body. His aroma grew stronger and my body wanted more.

I kept my eyes closed thinking this was probably a dream I would wake from right it had to be ? Right ?

He started grinding on me and my moans became louder and I practically was already hard. Everything went silent and all I could her was the steady music of his heart beat.

Suddenly I landed on the floor and my body reacted with shots of pain , "YOU FREAK! , STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I opened my eyes , to see Michael a school jock grossed out and running towards his friend , oh god.

My face flushed with embarrassment , what the hell is wrong with me I just raped a freshman oh my god am going to jail aren't I!

"What the hell was that , I come from getting our keys and I see my best friend raping a 15 year old freshman!" In my defense he's big almost like senior and am only 5'7 he like a giant.

"Give me the drugs your taking" Jennifer exclaimed , "SHUT UP AM GOING THROUGH A WHOREMONAL FACE!" Only us could understand that reference.

Jennifer started to laugh , "I saw Oliver , I could swear it felt real it was him! Am not going nuts" I exclaimed Jennifer helping me up from the dusty dirt from the camp.

"You raped a freshman that needs to go on the year book" She laughed while we walked to our cabin were are luggage was sitting neatly outside.

"Well housekeeping threw our luggage out" I said as we both ran grabbing them and making are way to the big cabin were the clan of four would be staying.

"Look on the bright side he's one of the hottest freshman" She said smirking , "Will you let it go!" I whined.

We arrived at the big Cabin by the lake it was stunning the crystal water , the sun reflected perfectly on it wow and so were the beautiful oak trees that surrounded the lake they looked endlessly into the mirror of water.

we walked to the door of the cabin opening it , were loud moans filled our ears , Laura and Petah were basically having sex........................

*********************************

CHAPTER 25 YASSS

TWO CHAPTER IN ONE DAY REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT

💚💚💚💚💚💚
- Noodles