Steamy Chapter 28

*Jordan's POV*

"Hello?" I heard a husky voice say immediately my knees going weak , but with all that I did not stop walking I didn't want to see him because this time it was real and I don't know what would happen in the time were in camp.

"Hey? , look--- " He kept trying , while I just kept walking my pace quickened by the second his voice was so fucking beautiful why?

Suddenly I saw Nick in the distance leaning against a light post on his phone he would be my savior right now , "Look can we--" He was about to say when I cut him off again , "Hey Nick!" I said awkwardly grabbing his neck and smashing my lips into his nothing new.

He grabbed my hips pulling me closer playing along, the kiss was sloppy but his breath was minty so it was okay.

I heard Oliver whimper like he was hurt while my lips were glued to Nick's and his whimper broke my heart. I heard Oliver's breath grow deeper and I could practically see him furious in back of us.

Suddenly two strong hands grabbed me swinging me to the ground away from the fight that was happening before my eyes , I landed on my bum and pain arose in me. I saw Oliver smashing punches into Nick's face the contact of his fist with Nick's face leaving blood behind , and a crowd quickly formed around us fuck!

I ran to the scene trying to stop Oliver from disfiguring Nick's face. "Stop! , Oliver stop" I pulled him back his breath heavy. I ran to Nick where blood was smothered all over his face "Oh my god!" I said touching Nick's face as his unconscious body laid on the ground.

"Someone call staff and a ambulance!" I screamed at the teenagers that surrounded us , there was big commotion all around me everyone screaming. I saw Nick's eyes open , "I have been waiting for another kiss since last night" he said with his busted lip and I sighed at seeing him not unconscious anymore. I started giggling hugging him , "am sorry" I said as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"It was all worth it" He said grinning his busted lip more visible , as staff pulled me away from him and they took him in a paramedics van to what I assume is the hospital.

I left the ground as people watched the van leave. I sighed once again looking for Oliver but he was nowhere , I looked around the lake and finally I spotted blonde curls in the distance sitting by a pine tree throwing rocks into the crystal lake disturbing its calmness.

Should I talk to him or no ? I thought , after a minute of arguing with myself I decided to try to talk to him. I walked towards the large pine tree , finally standing in back of him my heart beating fast and loud. I sat next to him his eyes never leaving the lake still throwing rocks towards the lake rippling the water.

"Sorry" he said facing me finally our eyes made contact and my breath hitched , "Why aren't you with your new boyfriend in the hospital" he said rolling his eyes at the mention of Nick being my boyfriend.

"Because he is not not boyfriend" I paused seeing his eyes light up in happiness , "and because I hesitated and kissed him" I paused again ashamed at my recent actions , "sorry" I said my head down with shame. "Well then I think I owe him and apology , but I don't want no one to kiss you but m-" he cut him self off noticing what he was about to say , "Who?" I questioned knowing the answer but all in all it was cute seeing him blush in embarrassment.

"You" he said finishing , now I was the one giggling and turning deep shades of red , he then also started giggling "What?" I asked oblivious.

"Your too cute" he said giggling staring into my eyes and I just stared at his caramel beautiful one's. He cupped my face with his soft warm hands and pulled himself closer to me closing our space with the most amazing kiss. I felt fireworks all around me knowing this was not another illusion , my lips twirling with his he tried gaining entrance but I was not letting him in so easily.

I toped him my knees planted into the sticks and branches from the Pine tree. The kiss grew hotter and he grabbed my bum squeezing it hard and through some small pain it felt good somehow. I slammed him against the pine wood of the tree I planted kisses all around his neck and breathing heavy in his ear while he practically moaned my name loudly.

I made my way to his neck sucking everywhere scouting for his weak spot finding it after hearing him moan and it turned me on every time his bulge was already rubbing against mine it hard like a stone but big.

He grabbed my face roughly and slammed his soft indulgent lips into mine. This time he gained entrance after grinding on me distracting me making moan in pure pleasure. He explored every inch of my mouth and his tongue started digging for gold it felt amazing in mine.

He squeezed my big bum once again and I groaned in ecstasy. My my hand made it was to his hair pulling it hard moaning as he danced on me his hips moving against mine in a pattern with our bulges rubbing against each other.

If he didn't have his cloths we would be fucking but I contained myself . My mind suddenly shifted to Liam , what the hell was I doing, I was cheating in Liam again!

I harshly interrupted our trip to the heavens and got off him , fixing my shirt as it was all disorganized. "Sorry was it something I did" he whimpered at the lose of our contact. Both our breaths were heavy , "I cant do this , not with having Liam back home am cheating on him" I said worriedly but watching him on the ground sweating and panting heavy with the huge mountain that stretched out his jeans just made me hornier. Stop! thinking like that , he caught me looking at his erection and he smirked mischievously.

"Look Jordan , don't worry about Liam he seems pretty happy with fin" he said rolling his eyes , and After processing what he said my heart clenched , what did he just say ?

"I think I heard you wrong fin and Liam?" I reassured my balance uneasy as my heart hurt even more at the thought of Liam and Fin. "Um well um" he stuttered not looking at me in the eye.

It was true Oliver had no reason to lie to me and when he said it he said it so confidently , Oliver wasn't lying. My heart shattered in two halves then breaking shattering into smaller pieces.

I felt a tear escape my eye's , "No , no , No!" I sobbed and screamed I felt Oliver's embrace me as I cried.

***********************

*Jennifer's POV*

I grabbed Petah shirt collar roughly and he started grinding on my body , I took his shirt off tracing my fingers through his perfect abs. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my body laid against his toned abs. His member already hard , I crashed my lips into his in a heated make out.

I felt other strong hands in back of me taking my crop top off revealing more off me and strapping my bra off my body and my lips still dancing with Petah's. Suddenly the person in the back started to suck on my neck hard as I felt two members rub up on both of my entrances.

"Ugh James!" I moaned in pleasure.

***************************************

CHAPTER 28 HAHAHAAH LIKE THE ENDING LOL 3 WAYYY!!!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT ?

STICK AROUND LOVELIES AND THANK YOH FOR 9.26K READS OMHH YASSSS

-Noodles