The Camp News. Chapter 20

Camp. Chapter 20

*Jennifer's POV*

"Don't hurt him anymore Liam" I told him as he was about to leave , as Jordan was asleep on the couch. "He has had a rough past , he doesn't deserve more pain" I informed him again , "What do you mean rough past , that rough past is my fault Jennifer" He looked at Jordan , "There's Things you don't know" there were thing Liam didn't know , Jordan told me he wanted to start fresh and not remember what had happened. Liam kept staring a Jordan "Does he want me to know?" He questioned , and I told him what Jordan told me , "He wanted to start fresh." I kelt staring at Liam as he had all his attention in Jordan , "Am so In with him , he can only be mine" He said a little more raged this time. "Okay time for you to leave , goodbye" I practically had to shove him out the door because am sure he would have stayed.

*Jordan's POV*

I woke up in the couch , I was used to it though I went upstairs and straight to the bathroom. I took a shower a great one , it felt so good a hot shower in the morning just makes my day better and then I brushed my teeth. I went back into my room and got dressed a normal white - T and black sweatpants. I was coming out of my room when I was startled by the sobs coming from Jennifer's room , I saw that her door was half open so I tried peaking , "You can come in" she sobbed , "I don't bite."

"Are you okay?" I questioned her I was very concerned of what is making her cry like this , I sat next to Jennifer on the bed as she sobbed more intensively giving a hug. "Petah broke up with me" She sobbed , why the hell oh he was going to hear of piece of me that son of a bitch.

Anger built up in me , I just wanted to beat him up like a a doll which is kind of weird , still I want to know why he broke up with Jennifer. "Stop being so angry , he doesn't have another girl or nothing , he's moving" She sobbed but wiping her tears , "Remember he's just graduated."

"Am sorry Jennifer , look where going into summer not to mention our senior year , this is the year when we look back we will remember the most" I tried to console her even though I knew I wasn't the best at it.

"I guess" she sobbed once more.

"Plus am not going to let boy drama get in the way of my summer and almost senior year" She cleaned her tears and got up from the bed and took a deep breath.

"Thats the spirit!" I cheered , "Yea , yea now get out of my room I need to fix my hair" She gestured.

I guess I made some sense into her right ?

****************

I was out at the mall after waiting desperately for my Uber driver to arrive at Jennifer's house , which is practically my house. I was searching for a summer Job , even though me and Jennifer where going to be gone half the summer I guess it wouldn't hurt to get a Job.

I walked around for about half an hour at the mall , after filling several applications at Footlocker , Hollister and the Apple store , those were just a few. My feet were tired and I was very hungry and so I decided to take a break at the food court.

As I made my way to the food court , I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket , I took out my buzzing phone and unlocked it as I looked at the name that the text message had on it , It was Liam.

Liam - Hey I was Wondering is Everything Fine.

I replied back to him saying I was at the mall and doing fine.

Jordan - Am at the mall ttyl and am doing fine.

After replying to Liam , I stood in line at this little Chinese place at the food court , I ordered Tangerine chicken , with as side of fried rice and bottled water , and sat alone on table.

As I ate I scrolled through my timeline on Instagram , Commented on some pictures and of course posted what I was eating , With caption of "Totally perf".

I started to look around bored , but suddenly I noticed some one familiar working at the pizza place located about two fast foods down , It was Oliver , I quickly put my hands blocking as if I had a headache and ate what was left of my food.

As A few minutes past I got distracted on twitter and every now and then would look at the station were he was working , this time he wasn't there he was replaced by a old lady.

"Are you hiding" Dammit , Dammit , Dammit I screamed in my head , of course this would only happen to me. I looked up at him , those feeling I used to have were gone , now I was just full of anger .

"Please leave me alone" I responded completely ignoring his presence , "Whats wrong with you" He asked concerned , but I didn't need for him to be concerned of me , it was like pity , he could shove it up his ass.

"Oh please Oliver , really" I looked at him , "Why don't you go find yourself a fuck buddy , oh wait let me guess you already have one" I smiled and sassed him. I was about to something I had been wanting to do , I got my water bottle as he just sat there in shock , probably thinking shit how did he find out. I opened the lid and well.....

"Opps my water fell" I smiled at him as his pants were soaking now , "Better get some towels" I got up through my food away and left.

That felt really good actually .

************

I got back home were I found , Liam and Jennifer talking in the kitchen , "Liam I told I was fine , you didn't have to come" I put some bags of cloths I bought back at the mall.

"I was worried" He walked up to me , his sad beautiful eyes looking to me , my heart was already skipping beats as he cupped my face, "Your leaving me" His eyes watered , dammit Jennifer , I was going to tell him.

"Me and Jennifer need to get our minds of things , Liam" I sad as my heart broke looking at his sad ocean blue eyes , "Am scared you will find someone else" He said , and trust me I am not , I love him.

"Am not , I love you" I looked into his eyes , he lips trembled like of he needed to get something off his chest "I love you too" I said slowly reaching to my lips , but the soon awaited kiss was interrupted by Jennifer Awing.

"Aw" She said , I looked at her , widening my eyes signaling her to shut up , "Hey am on my period , my boyfriend broke with me , my sister died , I'm very emotional" She said smirking.

I returned my attention to Liam as he didn't break the stare , "Can you stay?" I questioned , "Yes of Course" His mood lighted up.

***********

After watching several episodes of , Grey's Anatomy Liam's favorite show , I was cuddled up with him in bed. Durning the Marathon of Grey's Anatomy , Liam would Occasionally grab my butt , Pulling me closer , and there would be heated make out sessions.

This time it wasn't Just going to be a Heated make out session , I cupped his face , and started kiss him , His lips felt so amazing as always. He grabbed my whole body and set me on his as We kissed , He kept exploring my mouth as I did the same , he then started to kissing my neck looking for my usual weak spot , and sucking on it making me moan , but not to loud I didn't want anyone interrupting us.

He took my shirt off and I let him as he kissed my chest , and sucked my my very common weak spots , It felt amazing , both our members in stiff position , it set him off ..........

**************

Part Two next Chapter , maybe :)

Remember to Vote and Comment as it is appreciated , I love you guys so much :)

2 chapters posted and am working on publishing the third one in Two hours or so:)

-Noodles