Complicated Chapter 22

*Jordan's POV* (Two Weeks Later)

"Sunscreen" I said , "Check" Jennifer responded , "Hats" I said , "Um , check" she said uneasy.

"I think you guys have everything , now can I please hang with my boyfriend one last time" I heard Liam Complain , standing up from Jennifer's bed.

It made me blush when he called me his boyfriend , but I loved it.

"Oh , come on , Romeo and Juliet , its only a month!" Jennifer stated looking at the list and looking at our suitcases. I saw Liam frown and sit back on the bed , "Plus we have a ton of stuff we haven't packed yet" Jennifer said looking at both of us.

"Did you remember to take tampons , because someones on their period" Liam burst out laughing , "So funny am dying" Jennifer looked at me like she wanted to tear my head apart.

"I don't think its a laughing matter , that we leave tomorrow and we haven't packed our essentials!" Jennifer complained , looking into her closet .

I don't get it Jennifer , is always that type of messy girl , and she is being organized?

"Well am going to get pizza" Liam said , standing up I smiled at him as he came in back of me wrapping is arms around my waist , "Pineapple , pizza , babe" Liam whispered in my ear , "My favorite" I smirked , "Love you" He whispered , "Love you back" I said and he was off.

"So whats next?" I questioned Jennifer , "I don't know cloths" Jennifer said , "Alright" I said running to my room.

I got out my favorite cloths , my glasses and my laptop , a bunch of sock and underwear and , my favorite Toms , and my coverse.

I then ran back to Jennifer's room , "Done" I said closing the door , "Alright" Jennifer said , "Lets pack our things" She said.

I folded my cloths putting them neatly in a corner , my socks next to my cloths and my shoes all in the other corner. There was a little compartment in the suit case , were my toothbrush was and my glasses.

"Take you're computer as carry on" She said , "K" I responded. "Whats wrong?" I questioned Jennifer , I knew something was up , with her.

"Nothing" She said turning to her closet , "Please , Tell me" I told her , "Petah and Laura posted a picture on Instagram , on a date" She said he voice , weak.

"Well I guess , in camp you better find a hot guy , and take a picture of you to together" I giggled , "Oh good Idea" She said closing her case. "Done" She said , as Liam barged in , "Pizza anyone?" He said , Closing the door behind him , "Pineapple Just how my babes likes it."

Aw he was such a dork , he opened the box , and set on Jennifer's bed as we both grabbed a slice.

******************

(Later that night )

Liam and me were cuddled on , the couch as Jennifer , watched "Toddlers and Tiaras" , I didn't like the show personally but Jennifer and Liam loved it , whats so fun of little girls earning tiaras , I don't get it ??

"Babe can we talk upstairs?" Liam questioned , oh god this was never good , "Sure" I responded. He grabbed my hand entwining his fingers in mine as we walk upstairs. Once we got upstairs we went into my room and he closed the door , I sat down on the bed and he kneeled in front of me.

"So since am not going to see you in a month , I want you to remember you have a boyfriend back home" Liam reached into his back pocket , he took out a medium sized black felt box and opened it to reveal the most amazing 5 sparkling diamonds , on a neclace.