Talking Body Chapter 24

SIDE NOTE : THE BOY IN THE PIC IS OLIVER 😍
8.91k READS YASS ILY ALL ❤️

*****************************************

*Jennifer's POV*

"Jordan? , Jordan!" Jordan was staring at the back of the bus his face looked scared he looked so fragile and I was starting to get scared myself.

"Jordan your going to miss the hot guys" I said walking out of the tour bus sassily and he followed right behind. Wow he's my little slut oh my lord.

"Grab my luggage am going to get something" I told Jordan before he could protest I ran to the hot duo , that had sat next to us on the bus.

I had heard them on the bus talking about sneaking in weed into the camp , and right now I needed to get Petah out of mind cause every time I start thinking I see him with Laura and I feel like riping her throat out.

"Hey boys I said while looking at my nails , now lets make this simple I know you have" I said smirking at the brown headed.

The Brown Headed started laughing , He came closer to me leaving no space between us , but he had absolutely no effect on me I looked sassily into his very light blue eyes.

He was about to push aside some strands of my hair , but I stoped him quickly twisting his hand , I turned him around and whispered into his ear , "Were is it" It was a question but it came out more as a threat.

"Baby girl if you want a joint , you dont have to turn into one of Charlie's Angels" He sassed , I let go of his hand and he turned around handing me a medium sized brown "joint" in a ziplock bag.

"Wow a ziplock bag , boy are stupid" I turned around shoving the plastic bag in my sweaters pocket.

****************

*Jordan's POV*

I got into our Cabin , after grabbing both mines and Jennifer's luggage and grabbing both our keys. I closed the door sliding in back of it , I had heard his dark beautiful voice I wasn't crazy it felt so real.

When I turned around the bus was empty , I broke down into tears like in idiot in the middle of a lonely cabin.

I put my headphones on turning on my Spotify playlist , and closed my eyes. I started imagining a lot of things and in those lots of things , I felt his lips against mine , Liam's lips.

Soft yet warm and subtle they danced with mine to the beat of the music , he planted kisses around my neck , sucking hard on my weak spot.

He slammed me against the wall , my eyes were closed both in the dream and in real life although I could see him against the wall on me.

Suddenly his hair changed to lighter blonde locks and his eyes to a deep caramel yellow. I heard my heart beat rise faster and faster he stared at me and leaned into my ear.

"Did you miss me" I heard his dark prepossessing voice and his hot breath hit my ear.

I snapped out faster , like a sudden flash of lightning had hit me I took my earphones out , tears Just ran down my face , "I hate you Oliver" was all I could manage to say.

I picked up a vase from the night stand , I smashed it against the door on the other side of the medium cabin.

It broke like nothing it shattered on the floor pieces everywhere.

"I hate you so much!" I repeated it I thought I could actually believe it , as much I said it though it struck me I was in love with him.

"No ! , No! , No!" I tried pulling my hair harder each time , I grabbed a glass frame from the brown wooden walls and smashed it against the ground pieces of the glass again everywhere , combining with the pieces of the vase that were also scattered around the floor.