Flirt. Chapter. 10

Flirt Chapter 10

*********************

*Jordan's POV*

I saw him from far away standing there in the shadows gorgeous , as I tried to reach him thinking his happiness was because of me.

Suddenly I saw Abby run past me , getting to him faster every second she reached him as he twirled her in the air and kissed her

as they kissed each other. Tears where pouring from my face , suddenly the shadows left there positions and they disappeared , everything became pitch black and depressing.

Screaming in pain it hurt.

Love Hurts.

***************************

I woke up , heavy breathing tears running down my face , as I wiped them. My heart was beating uncontrollably , "stupid dream" I said panting.

I checked my phone for the time , 7:00'o clock , why so early! I thought in my head.

I stretched my body as I rubbed my eyes , walking to refrigerator I grabbed some essentials , I was going to make a grilled cheese.

My thoughts rewinded to when I saw Liam and Abby , I need to get over him he doesn't love me why cant I get that through my head.

Its so hard , people say you forget about someone if you want , but you cant because inside of you think that there still maybe a chance for you and that person to be together but in reality everything seems like there no hope , but thats what love does to you right?

I grabbed the machine from the third cabinet to left , I plugged it to the wall and put the abundant un grilled bread with cheese inside

Jacqueline didn't have muenster cheese my favorite but I could work with cheddar.

I walked upstairs , I was frantically stopped by a drunk Jc walking down the stairs , as he left through the door.

I ran towards Tasha's room where I saw a her crying. "Tasha!" I shouted , "Are you okay" I questioned once more.

She looked at me tears coming down her face "He , -He" She tried to explain while stuttering through every word as she sobbed.

"Its okay , calm down" I tried calming her down rubbing my hands against her back. "He , came last night , after you fell asleep , telling me that he loved me and he wanted me , and he started to kiss me and I like a dumb ass let him cause I love him , then he woke up this morning drinking telling me that I was slut and to go kill my-myself" She said letting it all out.

"Hold up am sick and tired of that little bitch coming over here thinking he can do anything to you" I said while clapping my hands and then hugging her.

"I made a big mistake" She sobbed , "He was a jerk and he cheated on me , and now I let him have sex with me" She said while laying her face on my chest.

"Me and him are going to talk" I said.

"Don't worry am okay" She stated pushing me back and wiping her tears.

She told me she needed to get ready for interview at her new job. I left running down stairs , Making my way to kitchen , As I opened the mini grill , were I met with a burned grilled cheese.

Great!

**********************

Jennifer and I where shopping at the Mall , we bought some cloth's and some random things that weren't necessary but we bought them anyways.