Epilogue - Fading

*Jennifer's POV*

I saw as they finally closed the casket , My best friend gone my heart clenched and my eyes started to water once again. I lost him , I felt a tear make its way down my cheek , I could only imagine the stress and pain that Liam had caused him. I wanted to kill Liam but Oliver was very determined to do that himself.

I starred at the casket that made its way down into the deep box shaped hole in the dirt. All the memories fading I could see them die since the day in kindergarten to all the pain , happiness , silly times , angry times all gone. I heard myself sob in between the crowd. This was his funeral after the events in Missouri we flew his body back to California where the ceremony would be held , he was placed next to my sister , the one I miss so much.

I heard Ms.Bennet sob and cry into her husbands arms , two bad parents regretting everything they did to there son , and that should always haunt them.

I sobbed once again remembering all that had occurred in a matter of one week my best friend gone.

I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist embracing me tightly , It was Petah who stood next Oliver. Oliver seemed dead the bags under his eyes more visible than ever dressed in black , He looked numb although he cried and I had never seen him cry.

The bastard of Liam didn't show up to pay some respect although if he did he would be dead and I mean it.

I could not believe senior year is approaching and my best friend is gone completely gone......

Thats when I Completely broke down .

I dropped to the ground screaming in pain letting go of petah's embrace , he was gone that was it.

Every single memory Fading into oblivion but he would always he in my heart my brother would always be in my heart.

***************************

*1 month later*

I was getting ready to pack my things in my bag ready to make my way into school , I stared at my reflection in the room sighing fixing my hair into a pony tail. I will no longer be that sad girl who sits up all night eating and crying broken and whining.

When someone asks me If am okay I will say , "Yes am fine" or "Yes am okay" I will give them a weak smile and walk away.

************************

Alright so that was it I didn't want to make the Epilogue long or the last chapter long I just wanted to close up.

Again ty so much for reading and voting I love you guys and this isn't the end 💚

- Noodles