Drowning Chapter 29

*Jennifer's POV*

I had never seen him like this so bad and I had seen him bad. Through the years of cancer , and his depression he always pulled through now he would not even talk.

After last night with James and Petah it was all a blur we all had taken a few shots , okay we all drank a full bottle of vodka. We found out this morning we had a three way but we decided not to ever talk about it.

Anyways from what I had heard Liam was currently cheating on Jordan with Fin , Of course the birdy with all the information is Oliver. I was currently about to call Liam and curse him out , first Abby and now Fin he needs help.

I dialed Liam's Phone number -

After a few rings he finally answered

Jennifer/ "What the fuck is wrong with you!"

Liam/ "Wow Jennifer what going on?"

Jennifer/ "Don't act fucking stupid , Cheating on Jordan with Fin"

Liam/ "What no! , I never would cheat on Jordan again , No!"

Jennifer/ "Would Oliver have any reason to Lie?!"

Liam/ "That fucking dumb ass spilling everything always I fucking hate him!"

Jennifer / "SO YOU DO FUCKING ADMIT TO CHEATING ON HIM FUCK YOU AND YOUR PETTY ASS"

And with that I hung up , He fucking cheated on him again what the fuck , oh my god !

**********************************

*Jordan's POV*

I felt like I was drowning in an endless pit of hot flaming lava. It was truly horrible I was processing everything still because I didn't know how to feel at all.

I swallowed hard as I just had heard the conversation of Jennifer and what I assume was Liam. Fucking Liam I hated his guts yet every time I pictured him in my mind all I could remember was bumping into , him falling in love with him dealing with drama yet getting through it.

All in all when he asked me out to be his boyfriend dealing with all my problems , I hated him yet I loved him and I felt like I was drowning.

I saw people around me Jennifer , Oliver crying trying for me to talk but I didn't feel anything but pain , pain , pain , pain my life built with pain thats what it consisted of Pain.

I laid there day and night , thinking of everything , everything in my life was a piece of shit.

I closed my eyes and that was the last of it

*****************************************

*Oliver's POV*

I should have never told him that never , I fucked up real bad , he was truly hurt.

I was going to break Liam in half , destroy him , make him wish he never had hurt Jordan.

I tried and I tried to talk to Jordan but nothing at all he just stared at the wall , in his cabin and did not say anything not a word. Worst of all he had no emotion it was like he flipped the switch and turned it to off , it seemed he had been Holding On all this time.

"I will always be Holding You Jordan I promise I swear I will always be Holding You" I uttered to him as he was asleep on the bed.

************************************

CHAPTER 29 😭😭😭❤️❤️

SO THIS ONE WAS EXTREMELY SHORT AM SORRY BUT THATS JUST HOW AM LEADING UP TO THE FINALLY WHICH IS NEXT CHAPTER BY THE WAY IK 😭😭😭❤️

Stay tuned cause the ending will make you cry trust me.

- Noodles