Camp Winston Chapter 23

*Warning this one is a Shorty sorry*

*Jordan's POV*

We got to LAX in a matter of 30 minutes I was still pist that Jennifer decided to make out with the guy that got her sister pregnant.
Liam and I had said our goodbye's since he had work in the morning , yea he threw a fit and didn't let me go but he surrendered knowing he couldn't get the idea of me staying through my thick head.

We checked our bags were on the plane in not time , Jennifer had the , seat next to me thank god even though am mad at her I wouldn't want a another person sitting next to me.

"So were playing the silent game?" She questioned putting her seat belt on , "You are lucky I gave you the window seat" She said again looking at me.

"You made out with Jc!" I whispered screamed at her , "I know what I did and don't feel great about it" she said her mood changing.

"whatever" I said slouching into my seat , putting on my headphones and closing my eyes.

***************************

"Jordan , Jordan ! " I heard an angered Jennifer screaming. "What" I responded groggily opening my eyes to find bright light hurting my eyes I looked at at Jennifer and in back of her people were piling up trying to escape the plane.

"Where in Missouri you slept 3 hours sleeping beauty , wake the fuck up" She screamed her computer in her hands.

As people left we left also , showing our passports and finally leaving the airport.

There were a bunch of buses that said Camp Winston , "I think were supposed to go in one of those buses" Jennifer said. "No I think they want us to go on foot" I told her sarcastically.

We entered the tour bus , that was freezing cold and took a seat with Jennifer on the left side of the bus.

On the right side two beautiful boys sat , they looked like friends one blonde and the other one had dark brown hair , the blonde on had green vibrant eyes , and the other like aqua eyes. There bodies looked toned to perfection and there jawlines made my body tingle.

"Stare any longer and you might drool , you have a boyfriend slut" Jennifer said in my ear. I snapped out before one of them could look at me and laugh cause I was staring at them.

"Its beautiful" I said looking out the window as I took the window seat once again. It was extremely beautiful though , there were pine trees that surrounded what seemed as a lake and faded in the back of the beautiful calm scenery were mountains. I immediately took out my phone and took pictures posting them on Instagram.

Suddenly we came to a stop , as we saw little cabins scattered a big lake with a wooden dock and a big office that said Camp Winston.

There were a line of teens like me exiting the bus grabbing there luggage from a big cart that held dozens even more of luggage.

I stood up as I followed Jennifer , but my body made a full stop when I heard the voice that still made my body go weak.

Oliver's ...........

***************************

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY ❤️❤️

WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK OMLLLL !!!

AM BACK BABYS SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT

Remember to vote and comment ❤️

- Noodles