Spin Chapter 26

*Jordan's POV*

"Its not what it looks like , I - I swear" Petah struggled to explain , while Jennifer was sobbing already. "Then what the hell is it Petah?" She said wiping her tears , "I don't understand you , petah your a lying pathetic little boy , grow up" She said as petah looked like he was going to say something , "I broke up with you , I moved on is that a bad thing?" He said with a shamefull face. "Yea you broke up with me and you couldn't give me a simple explanation" she said turning around and leaving towards the camp office once again.

Petah looked at me his eyes watered "I thought you broke up with her , so why do you wanna cry?, I said as Laura left to the bathroom , "You really fucked up , I hope your happy" I finished turning around and walking away with my luggage.

I saw Jennifer come out of the camp office , as I walked up to her. Jenny's eyes were big red and puffy. "Am so sorry" I told her , she stopped and I embraced her with my arms hugging her while she cried on my shoulder.

***********************************

(Five days Later)

We moved back into a new cabin since our old one was already taken , and Jennifer was not even talking to me she just was with this stupid jock. His name was James , he treated her right but he was a player just like any other jock.

There was a party today in camp which was good , Hopefully some one sneaked in some drinks cause I really needed to leave this world for a bit.

Talking about leaving this universe , Jennifer was getting stoned with James every other day and she would get to the cabin , at midnight. I knew what was going because yesterday I caught her in the lake stoned looking at the stars speaking non sense.

I tried doing something about it but she pushed me to the ground , telling me to leave her alone so thats exactly what I did.

Petah and Laura broke up , and since then petah has spent three days saying sorry to Jennifer , while she acted like she didn't care slapping him a few times.

I was currently getting dressed after taking a shower I wore a red T - shirt with some washed black knee cut jeans and some grey Jordans. The party was for all the camp members almost all from our school , and by the pumping music that recently just started playing it had already begun.

I took some selfies and posted the one that I looked decent on Instagram , and stuck my phone and cabin key in my pocket and made my way to the party.

There was a campfire and people were scattered everywhere , it wasn't that dark at five not to mention there were lights that illuminated the whole camp , I guess thats why its not dark.

As I approached the hype of the party there was staff around everywhere making sure we wouldn't get out of control. The music got louder and people were grinding and twerking and just going plain nuts .

There were people on jet skis in the lake , yea the staff was not doing a very good job at containing us.

I spotted Jennifer on top of someone on a tree , what the hell? I sneaked up on the tree were I heard Jennifer's moans grow louder the both bodies turned and Jennifer was against the wall now.

To my surprise it was Petah she was making out with..................

************************************

*Jennifer's POV*

The party had just started and people were going nuts , I saw James with some girl I didn't care though he was just my boy toy to forget the son of a bitch that is Petah.