Only You Chapter .6

Only You Chapter .6

*********************

*Liam's POV*

Jennifer has been telling me how Jordan's doing , she said he started to move his fingers and his legs , I feel like she knows that I like him. I really don't know if its that obvious. My dad and Jenna got married and they still haven't come back from there stupid honey moon. It hurt me to know my dad was with that gold digger that wasn't a real marriage , and to think my dad was replacing my mom with that piece of shit incredible.

I was on my way to Abby's house , but all I could think of was Jordan. I want to break up with this bitch but I don't know how to , and if I did she would turn the whole school against me. I got to Abby's house and parked my car in her drive way. I went up to the door and knocked.

"Hey Babe" Abby said While pulling me into a kiss. "Hey" I responded , I walked into her house and Greeted Abby's parents.
"So babe , what are we doing today" Abby sweetly said , "I really don't know wanna watch a movie?" I questioned , "Boring!" Abby exclaimed in monotone , "Babe follow me" She Said While I started following her. I knew where she was taking me , to her room oh lord.

She shut the door and locked it. "Babe I wanna do something fun" She smirked at me , as she started to take of her cloth's off. "Abby what the fuck No" I said , "Why Not!" She shouted. "Were not having sex" I responded , "Oh Shut up , Just once" She soothly
Pleaded while trying to seduce me. "Am Leaving" I ran to the door nob opened the door and ran downstairs and left.

I hopped into my car while she started screaming like a little girl outside her house. I started driving , I don't know where the fuck I was going but I know I was going somewhere. I wasn't having sex with her I know I was a jerk but I didn't like her , I mean she doesn't know that but , fuck am so confused!

**** Next Day****

I was woken by my stupid annoying iPhone's alarm clock , half asleep I turned it off , but it kept ringing. Oh my fucking god I looked at My iPhone to find out it wasn't my alarm clock yet Jennifer Calling me.

***Answers Call***

Jennifer : "Hello You dumbass" She said Irritated.

Liam : "Sorry Jennifer Its 8:00 o'clock in the morning I wouldn't think actual people would be awake" I responded annoyed.

Jennifer : "Oh shut you're stupid mouth up and get you're ass to the hospital , Jordan Woke Up and he's calling you're name!" She Screamed into her Phone

Liam: "Holy shit , Jennifer!" All be right there I Shockley said.

Jennifer: "Okay but get here as fast as you can , because his mom is starting to worry!" She exclaimed

Liam : "What about his dad?" I questioned

Jennifer: "No! , he's not here because he went to sleep at his house last night along with Jordan's siblings , Now get the fuck over here!" She Screamed.

Liam: "On my way!" I responded

*** Hangs Up Phone , End Of Conversation***

I cant believe Jordan wants me , I was worried. I hopped into my Black Skinny jeans , and a White-T and into my Toms and was on my way.

***************************

*Jordan's POV*

I wanted him , I felt alone I heard my frustrated mother and Jeni trying to calm me down. I wanted to open my eyes and run straight to him , hug him and feel his embrace.

I only wanted him and I couldn't stand not hearing his voice not feeling him not seeing him. I needed him.

I couldn't see still but I could move somewhat , I tried as hard as I could putting all my effort I closed my fingers slowly grabbing the sheets of the hospital bed I was in.

By then I was crying , I could feel my tears running down my cheek.

I heard the door open , "Liam" I heard Jennifer scream , I heard him run to where I was he gently grabbed my hand and wrapped his in mine.

"Liam" I could here Myself say , "Its Okay am here" He soothly said into my ear while messaging my thumb as he did last time.

I could feel Chill's running down my body.

I wanted to see him , his beautiful face , "Its Okay" he repeated. I tried to open my eyes with all the force I had , but nothing tears ran down my cheek.I wanted to see him I tried again , I could feel my eyes getting air everything was white for a second till that white turned into yellow and everything was fuzzy.

"Oh my god!" I heard my mom shout , "He opened his eyes" my mom ran to me , and Liam's touch escaped from mine , everything was clearing up and I could somewhat see my mom's face , till everything cleared up. I blinked and I could see my mom perfectly.

"Mom!" I exclaimed. She hugged me I couldn't raise my arms in response.

"Liam!" I cried , "Hey" He calmly grinned and a tear escaped his eyes , I stared into his beautiful blue ocean eyes that I missed , He quickly hugged me I could feel his embrace , he was so warm and he smelled so good. Suddenly my Body reacted and I raised my arms to hug him back.

"Only You" I whispered in his ear , "Am only Yours" I said.

"And Only You own my heart" He responded soothly with that gorgeous deep voice.

***************************

So what did You guys Think ?

Thank you for reading , Please Guys Tell me What You think in the comments.

And if You love This book , Please Vote it would make me so happy :)

So whats gonna happen next what will Ms.Bennet Say and will she find out something. And will the quick Happiness Fade away. Stay tuned to find out.

Love You all.

-Noodles