our time at Gilman

"So Billie where are we going to chill and just get stoned out of our brains?" Mike looked curious asking this. "Don't worry to much man we'll just head down to Gilman meet one of my buddies there and head to his little spot in town." I knew exactly who Billie was talking about... Tre' Cool. His real name was Frank but he got the name Tre' Cool from a friend because he was so cool that even his real name was too lame for him to use. I heard stories about him all the time from Billie like how he was crude to everyone he met and that wherever you went he'd start singing N.W.A. songs and he was one hyper one tough dude. Billie always offered for me to meet him, but I would get to scared he'd reject me for being a loser but from school I always heard about him everyone knew him most of the girls said he was really cute but too disrespectful to stay with him to long. Billie always assured me that was just him being him and don't take it offense but i was still scared.

 When we got to Gilman there was only a couple people sitting outside of 924 they were sort of cute for being scumbags Billie went up to them as if he's known them forever. "Hey you guys seen Tre' anywhere lately?" They looked to drunk to answer but managed a sentence. "Yeah he went to the show." Billie took my hand and we headed in there while Mike caught up to us it was really loud from the music but Billie didn't seem to care much. I looked behind me to see Mike wasn't there and I let go of Billie's grip and ran through a crowd of people to see Mike chilling with a beer in his hand talking to some chick. I couldn't believe he left that quick and wasn't that scared to talk to some chick I was hurt I did actually kind of like'd my best friend. I went back to Billie and there he was next to some guy who was probably Tre' because that's who he seemed to be trying to talk to. I went to Billie and stood there waiting for that guy to stop talking so I could, but i interrupted anyway. "Bills can we just go now I'm not in the mood anymore." "sure thing once Tre' is ready he went to use the bathroom this is Jason." I shook his hand and watched the show trying hard not to cry. The band was really good and suddenly I felt someone crash into me and I fell face first I was angry beyond belief now and got up. Before I could get into his face and yell he apologized and that's when Billie told me that was Tre'. He spoke to me over the loud music "Sorry I get to carried away come with me to the bathroom and i'll clean you up." He winked and Billie elbow'd him and told him I was his cousin and he just  laughed. I headed to the bathroom myself and walked out of Gilman and sat by the drunk guys and soon enough Mike came out and sat right next to me.