dealing with Tre'

"Where the hell are those two." Mike had a fierce look in his eyes as suddenly I saw Billie wearing Mike's backpack. I ran over to them. "Hey Victoria where'd you go you missed the last two songs of the bands set?" Billie looked me straight in the eye looking as if he was about to burst out laughing. "Oh you know looking for you guys so we can finally go smoke." I was trying to be as serious as I could be with Billie and of course he burst out laughing. Mike came up behind me to see Billie laughing in my face and he turned red like a tomatoe. "LISTEN ASS FACE YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY TO LAUGH IN YOUR COUSINS FACE WELL IT'S NOT SHE'S JUST TRYING TO FUCKING HELP YOU NOW GIVE ME MY STUFF." Billie handed Mike his stuff and backed up and began to speak in the silence of Gilman. "Look man I'm sorry it was only supposed to be a joke Tre' was ready to leave five minutes ago we were just waiting for you two sorry man." I stood there embarressed I couldn't believe Mike just did that in front of some stoned punk's. "Lets just go back to my place you guys I need a talk with uptight Mike over here." Billie began laughing again and we all walked out as soon as we did the music began again and we followed Tre' down the street.

 "So Mike how long you been in California?" Tre' exammined Mike up and down trying to figure him out. "My whole life acctually." "Ever been to Gilman before man?" "Not until today actually." Tre' got into Mike's face I was scared for him although Tre' still spoke in a calm voice. "Listen Man don't pull something like that again or the king of punk and all that shit will personally find you and..." He stopped for a moment and looked at Billie and Tre' finished his sentence. "I'll personally have Billie hold you down and i'll fart in your mouth!" All three of them burst out laughing. "Mike dude thanks for standing up for my cuz that was the most punk thing I've seen in a couple weeks." Billie smiled and I knew Mike had finally been excepted and now they were a trio of friends.