all lucked out

As I woke up on the floor in Billie's house no one was around and it was quiet as hell. So I left a note and decided to leave. I decided I would walk home but was tired as hell and by noon took the bus the rest of the way. As I walked off the bus I felt more alone than ever and as I walked over to my house I saw my sister playing in a friends yard. She started laughing but I ignored it and walked inside. I saw my dad drinking and as he got up I could smell the alcohol on his breath. He held me by the collar of my shirt and began feeding me slurred angry words and I began to tremble I knew I was going to get the runt of his drunkness. I felt a tear begin to fall down my cheek and he slapped me across the face my lip bleeding because it was so dry and I shoved him away. I ran upstairs and as I did I felt a glass bottle hit the back of my leg. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I could hear my dad try to open the door with no luck and I began to cry really hard. At that point everything was depressing me and I wished I was dead. I looked at the time on the clock and laid in the empty bathtub. I ended up falling asleep for 2 hours I snuck out quietly and looked down the stairs my dad passed out on the floor. I went in my room and it smelled disgusting, it smelled like urine. I looked around at all my cloths and everything but it seemed to all be dry. I pulled the sheets back on my bed and noticed how wet it was I was pissed I started crying and pulling the sheets off. I threw them down the stirs as they landed right next to my dad. I locked my bedroom door and shoved the matress right against the door. I started tearing everything off the walls still crying hard as hell. I found a bag and started packing up the little amount of cloths i had. I packed my guitar in its case. I found an old yearbook where I kept my stash of money, and beggan climbing out the window down the little fire escape we had. I went through the backyard and out of the garage. I started walking down the alley where all the garages were so I wouldn't end up running into my sister and I knew where I was heading the closest house I could think of Mike's.