Chapter 2: Is this reality?

"Amy? Is that you?" Maybe he didn't forget about me all those years ago.

"Wow, so you do remember me?" I replied chuckling slightly.

"Amy, I could never forget you! We have been best friends for like, forever! How could I ever forget about you!" Vic said through the phone, was he actually excited to hear from me? I wondered, pacing around my room.

"Really? But, we stopped talking so long ago, it must of been pretty hard to remember me, wasn't it?"

"We may of stopped talking Amy, but I never stopped thinking about you, remember that one time when we made those vows to get married to each other and never separate? I'm still waiting for that," Vic said, making me laugh so hard, I probably could of woken up the entire house, granted it was morning here, but most people here don't usually wake up until the afternoon.

"Well, um, since we're still best friends Vic, I was wondering if um, maybe I could maybe like, uh, live with you? And you don't have to say yes it's just I was just-" I was babbling on, again, so Vic cut me off to save me from further embarrassment.

"Amy, of course you can live with me! It would be an honor, and plus we could catch up on what's been going on in your life, you know besides being in an orphanage and all, but there is just one tiny detail that you may or may not know about me..."

"And what would that be Vic? You have a girlfriend? Figures, seriously, there isn't a lot that I don't know about you."

"Well, have your heard of a band called Pierce the Veil?" Is he shitting me right now? Of course I have! they are seriously my favorite band of all time!

"Of course I know them, I listen to them practically every day! They have saved my life so many times, do you listen to them too Vic?"

"Well, not exactly, here, how about I explain everything to you when I pick you up okay?" I nodded my head, not realizing that he couldn't see me at first.

"Oh, hum, yeah that would be nice."

"Okay I'll see you in an hour or so?"

"Okay see you soon!" I yelled into the  phone, then hanging up. I haven't been this excited in a long time. Instantly I began to pack up my so called room, taking down all my posters, books, anything in my room went in my batman suitcase.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye then," I whispered to my now empty room. For the first time in 6 years, I unlocked my door, and left through the front of it. I didn't want to get caught so I decided not to make a huge deal out of my leaving until I was actually out the door.

The old stairs creaked from underneath me, causing me to hold my breath the rest of the way down, hoping not to wake anybody just yet. As I finally reached the bottom of the stairs I took a deep breath smiling, opening up the front door for the first time.

"I'M FREE!" I yelled, waking just about everybody in the house.

"What do you think your doing! Get back in your room before I give you your last and final warning!" Ms. Green yelled from the top of the stairs.

"No. You don't own me anymore, I'M OUT OF HERE! SEE YA SUCKERS!" and with that, I left. I walked right out of those doors and never turned around, not even to see if anybody had followed me.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

I had been walking for quite some time before I heard my phone blasting Pierce the Veil, "Hello?" I asked unsure of who it could be since nobody usually ever calls me.

"Hey Amy it's me, Vic. Where are you?"

"Oh, sorry I didn't want you to have to go through all the drama of you coming to pick me up in front of Ms. Green and then have her freak out on both of us and then have you see something I don't want you to have to see."

"What kind of stuff are you talking about because I'm in front of the Silent Angels Orphanage right now?"

"Um, nothing never mind... If you go down the street a little bit you should see me walking, I'm not sure you'll recognize me but what car are you driving so I can flag you down?"

"Well, uh, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to notice me..."

"How? You could be anybody you know?"

"Just look for the Pierce the Veil bus," and with that said he hung up, leaving me more confused than I ever have been.

I decided to just stay where I was for the time being so that they would be able to find me easier. And just like Vic said, I could see Pierce the Veils tour bus coming around the corner. I just stood there in shock, when my phone started ringing again.

"Vic, why are you on Pierce the Veils tour bus?"

"Oh, is that you outside? Wow you do look a lot different, well, better hurry and get on now before we have to leave without you," he hung up on me yet again, just as the bus door opened, revealing a smiling Vic.

"Well, are you going to just stand there or are you going to get on the bus?" He called out, leaving me looking astonished as I stepped aboard, ready to hopefully start a new life.

{YA another chapter is out! what did you guys think? Now, this isn't edited and I'm sorry for that but I hope that you guys liked it!}