Chapter 12: Fix me?

Chapter 12: Fix me?

"I can't believe he would do that to me though!" I cried into Lethal's shoulder. The boys had gone on stage to perform while I stayed on the bus crying my eyes out with Lethal trying to comfort me. 

"Does he know you saw him?" she asked, rubbing my shoulder. I shook my head rapidly, drying up the reminisces of tears left on my face. I had run out of tears by now hopefully and my wails had been reduced down to hiccups and sniffles. 

"I just can't believe he would do this to me. I mean we haven't been dating that long but still. How could he just cheat on me like that? Especially with another guy!" I said, holding back the waterfall threatening to spill over.

"Maybe he was just drunk?" Lethal said more as a question. I shook my head, not caring about anything anymore.

"I don't even care anymore, I don't want him anywhere near me." she nodded her head, agreeing with me.

"Who was that girl you were dancing with and hanging out with at the club?" Lethal asked, changing the subject.

"Oh that was Kalel, she's in a band called Harmony Hope and she's so sweet and oh shit. I forgot to tell her I was leaving last night!" I yelled, running to grab my phone.

"No! Vic specifically told me not to let you near your phone!" she yelled, running after me and tackling me.

"I just need to call Kalel!" I yelled back, crawling towards my bag holding my phone. She just huffed, walking back to the couch to wait for me.

"Hey Kalel I'm sorry I ditched you last night, a lot was just going on," I said, sniffling at the memory of Jayy and that other boy.

"Oh no it's okay, I met somebody else after you ran out the club. His name is Christopher Drew and oh my god, he's just perfect! We talked all night until we both had to go home and turns out, he's in a band too! It's called Never Shout Never and ah, I just really like him. I wish he would of asked me on a date..." she said trailing off.

"Oh I'm sure he will," I said with a laugh. She laughed along with me, and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face, well until there was a knock on the buses door.

"Hey Kalel, can i call you later? There's somebody at the door."

"Oh yeah sure, no problem, should I invite Christopher over to hang out?" she asked, worry lacing her voice.

"Do it! Talk to you later," I said before hanging up and walking to the door. A boy I had never met before in my life stood there.

"Hey, is this Pierce The Veils bus?" he asked. I nodded, crossing my arms over my chest, waiting for his name. "Oh sorry, I'm Christopher Drew from Never Shout Never? Vic sent me over here to help cheer up a girl named Amy?" he said, looking at me unsure if I was her or not. i laughed, letting him on the bus.

"Yeah, I was just talking to my friend about you," I said, holding in the fit of giggles trying to escape.

"Oh so your a fan of my music?" he asked.

"Not exactly. I mean, your an amazing singer and all, but I'm more into screamo and shit like that. But my newest friend loves your music. You know who she is too, that's why we were talking about you," I beamed, happy that I was setting up Kalel and Christopher.

"Oh, is that your newest friend back there? Because I've never met her before," he said, laughing awkwardly.

"Oh, no that's Lethal. My newest friend is Kalel. In fact, instead of being over here, you should surprise her by showing up at her house to hang out with her," I said, winking at him as I ushered him out the door. He laughed, nodding his head and hopefully heading over to visit Kalel. They would be so adorable together!