Chapter 21: Final Goobye?

Chapter 21: Final Goodbye?

(HEADS UP NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER! It will be very event full, and hopefully not short, but I am promising you now, that there WILL be a sequel, hoping to start working on it soonXD)

"Are you guys almost ready in there?!" Tony yelled from outside the locked door. I had been working on doing Andy's makeup perfectly. Now granted, they don't actually do warpaint anymore, it's all about the natural look now. But I thought that today would be a good treat to give to the fans, remembering what they looked like not so long ago.

"We're almost ready Jesus! I'm doing Andy and my warpaint! Don't get your panties in a twist!" I yelled, starting to do my own makeup and smirking when I heard the other boys laughing from the other side of the door.

"Does it look okay? I haven't worn this in awhile," Andy laughed, staring at himself in the mirror. I looked up at his reflection, smiling to myself at the masterpiece on his face. It surprisingly looked just like how he used to wear it.

"It looks great Andy, hell you could probably wear lines all over your face and it would become a trend with your fans!" I said with a laugh as I rimmed my eyes thickly with eyeliner and then added mascara, doing my best not to hit my eye.

"I doubt that. Do you only wear eyeliner and mascara now?"

"Yeah, I'm tired of people not believing me when I say that I do have freckles!" I said, using my hands to prove my point. Andy just laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder as I continued to try and perfect my eyes.

"Babe, your not going to be able to even see your eyes if you keep applying all that eyeliner!" Andy laughed, pulling the eyeliner pen away from me. I pouted at him, before playfully glaring at him.

"You are such a hypocrite, you know that right?" I said, pointing my finger accusingly at him. He placed his hand over his heart as I moved out of his grasp and headed towards the door.

"How am I a hypocrite?" He yelled, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder as he carried me out the door.

"Your criticizing me on how much eyeliner I'm wearing when you are wearing a ton right now, EXACTLY HOW YOU USED TO WEAR IT!" I shouted as I began to kick my feet. He wrapped his arm around my legs, holding them in place as I sighed in defeat.

Jaime and Tony just laughed at my struggle while Vic stayed a little bit farther behind on the phone with somebody. He obviously wasn't in the mood to be disturbed at this moment so I just let him be.

"Amy! You look different, did you do something with your hair?" I heard CC yell as he ran over to me, playing with the fuzzy ears attached to my hat.

"No I just grew some ears, no biggie," I said seriously, causing everybody around us to laugh. I gave in, laughing along with them as Andy finally set me down on my own two feet. I sent him a grateful smile only to be whisked away by Ashley as he spun me around. I laughed and hugged him back tightly, in-taking his scent. He didn't smoke like Andy but yet he had that smokey smell on him mixing with his cologne. He didn't smell as nice as Andy though.

"I missed you!" Ashley shouted at me when he set me back down. Geese, why does everybody suddenly want to pick me up!

"I missed you too Ashley!" I said laughing slightly as i bopped his nose. He scrunched up his nose and moved out of the way for Jinxx and Jake to give me hugs as well as CC who hadn't had the chance to before.

"When does the show start?" I asked, looking at each of the boys to see who knew. I wanted to make sure that I wasn't distracting them or that I at least wasn't in the way.