Chapter 7: Blood On the Dancefloor

"I would have never expected to see you here, but I'm certainly happy it was you and not some creepy person," I said, breathing out a laugh.

"Well, yeah I guess you’re lucky it's me but, you know, I'm not much better than a creepy person," Jayy said, winking at me. I laughed and stood up next to him, taking the cigarette out of his hands. I took a few drags before handing it back to him.

"Why are you out here anyway?" he asked, focusing his eyes on me. I shifted back and forth on my feet, debating on whether or not I should tell him the truth.

"I kind of ran away from a problem."

"Boy problem or family problem?"

"Both? I guess?"

"Both? Wow, that must be a lot of problems if you’re having not only family troubles, but also boy troubles!" he said, putting his arm over my shoulders. I sighed in content that finally, somebody just realizes that I'm in a bad mood and don't push any further to figure out why.

"Yeah. You see, I came from a foster home and Vic Fuentes and his band took me in. We have been best friends for as long as I can remember, and so I'm touring with them. It also just so happens that another childhood friend, Andy Biersack, is on tour with them... as their opening act."

"Opening act? You’re kidding. I never would have thought he would be an opening act?" Jayy stated, taking another drag from his cigarette before putting it out.

"Well, I guess I should probably go back now..." I said, starting to walk back towards the way I came.

"Or, you could always stay with me. Dahvie would probably be okay if you stayed with us for the night. Then tomorrow morning I could just take you back to the PTV bus."

"But what about Vic? Won't he be worried?"

"Call him and tell him you staying with me?" Jayy said in a 'duh' tone. I laughed, nodding my head as we walked towards the BOTD bus. I used Jayy's phone and called Vic, he was hesitant at first, but eventually gave in, knowing that Jayy and Dahvie would keep me from doing anything.

"So, what should we do since we're basically having, like, a sleepover," Jayy said, making me laugh at how excited he was.

"We should color her hair!" Dahvie suggested, causing Jayy to jump off the couch to examine my hair.

"What color should we color her hair though? I mean, it’s already black, so... should we add some color or change it completely?" Jayy thought aloud.

"I'll do whatever you want to do, I'm pretty flexible," I said, a small smile forming on my face. I can't believe they want to do my hair. I mean, I used to fantasize about hanging out with them, but now my dreams are really coming true!

"Alright then, let’s go get some colors! Wait, you need to tell us a few things first." Jayy said.

"Okay. What would that be?" I asked, giving them my best confused face.

"Well, we don't even know you name or what you want to do with your hair so..."

"My name is Amy, Amy Collins and uh, honestly I could care less about what color we do my hair. We can change it all completely or even just add some streaks into it. Whatever you guys want to do I will go along with it 100%."

"Even if it looks like total shit?" Dahvie added in. I laughed, nodding my head. To be honest, I could really care less about how my hair looks, if I hate it I change it and that's the end of that.