Chapter 10: New Friends Maybe?

"But I have such bad stage fright! Like, why are you doing this to me!" I whined as Jaime carried me towards the stage.

"We just want people to know who you are, so you will stop getting so much hate from our fans. We want them to know you're not sleeping with any of us, your just sleeping with Jayy," Tony replied, laughing slightly at the end. I pouted, crossing my arms as they carried me closer and closer to the shouting audience. As they got louder, my heart began to pound harder in my chest. 

"Sh, your okay Amy,"  Vic said, taking me from Jaime and putting me on his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck tighter and held on for dear life. 

"HELLO EVERYBODY! We have somebody here today that we would like you all to meet because she's been getting hated on lately and we want it to stop!" Jaime yelled into the mic. I wanted to cover my ears due to the increasing sound but the other guys didn't seem to mind it so I pulled through.

"This is our friend, well, my old childhood best friend, Amy. Say hi Amy!" Vic said into the mic, handing it over to me once he placed me on my own feet.

"H-Hi," I barely squeaked out into the mic. Jaime laughed and came over to put his arm around me.

"How are you feeling Amy?" Jaime said, laughing at how terrified I probably looked right now.

"Great," I said sarcastically into the mic and  playfully glaring at him. I squirmed out of his grip and made my way over to Tony who put his arm around me and pulled me into his side.

"Wow, leave me for Turtle. I see how it is," Jaime said, faking being hurt. I laughed into the mic, feeling a little more comfortable on the stage now.

"Your hot!" some guy yelled from the audience.

"Why thank you random fan," Jaime and Vic said at once. I laughed, probably a little too hard as they came face to face.

" 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7-" they said still in sync before I yelled, "stop!" and they both turned to me. My face heated up instantly and I hid my face in Tony's side.

"Not you! Amy! She is hot as fuck! Give me your number babe and maybe we can bang!" the guy in the audience yelled out. I laughed so hard at that comment while Vic started getting frustrated. I couldn't stop laughing and Vic just wouldn't stop fuming about his comment.

"Sorry dude, but this girl," I said pointing to myself, "Isn't single anymore," I laughed as some of the crowd who were awing while the rest were booing. I frowned at Tony and he just shrugged.

"Oh, they want to know who your dating," Mike said, raising an eyebrow at me. I shrugged, texting Jayy really quick to tell him to get his ass down here.

"Well, he's on his way down here so while we wait for him, I guess they're going to perform? Right guys?" They all nodded as I bounded off the stage.

"I stood on the side, dancing and singing along to all of their songs until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was none other than Andy.

"Oh, hey Andy!" I said over the music, turning around to fully face him. He gave me a slight smile and wave. He didn't really seem like himself tonight. He walked away, deep in thought when a girl who looked to be about, 17? 18? Somewhere around that range of age like me. She kept running until she crashed right into me. 

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I was just looking for my idiotic brothers and thought that guy over there might of seen them," she said, ruffling her black hair with blonde tips. Her bangs were swept across her forehead, shielding her sparkling brown eyes.