Chapter 9: Is it broken?

"Morning Vic," I yawned, climbing out my bunk and walking into the kitchen.

"Don't you mean afternoon?" Jaime corrected me. I smiled, giggling at his comment, still not fully awake yet and gave him a hug.

"I love you Jaime," I mumbled into his shirt. Vic and Jaime laughed at me and Jaime pulled me onto his lap as we sat at the counter.

"You look really tired you know," Vic said, patting me on the head. I swatted away his hands and curled up on Jaime's lap.

"Will you make me breakfast?" I mumbled, yawning again but finally sitting up on Jaime's lap.

"Sure, anybody else want anything? No? Good. Because I wasn't gonna make you guys anything anyways you lazy bastards."

"Aw, so you're not going to make me anything?" Andy said, walking into the room pouting. I laughed at his face, trying to ease the tension between us.

"HELL NO. I'm only making food for Amy because she's special," Vic stated, causing me to laugh.

"Sure, special in the head," I heard Andy mutter as he reached into the top cabinet for some cereal.  I looked around the counter before picking up an apple and chucking it at Andy's head.

"Bullseye!" I shouted out, causing him to turn around, and glare at me playfully.

"Oh you're going to pay for that," he said, smirking at me.

"I wouldn't go there if I were you," Jaime stated, wrapping his arms around me to probably hold me down.

"Why not? She hit me in the head with an apple!" he complained, rubbing the back of his head. I laughed, tilting my head back while laughing. I laid my head back on Jaime's shoulder while I laughed. Laughing must be contagious because next thing I knew, Jaime and Vic were laughing as well, while Andy was pouting.

"Oh suck it up buttercup! If you don't want to be hit in the head with an apple then maybe you shouldn't insult me while you on MY bus," I pointed out, smirking at him. He let out an exasperated breath and gave up on arguing. I had won yet another fight.

"Well, technically it's PTV's bus, but you're like our little sister now so, I guess it can be your bus too," Vic said, smiling cheekily at me. I rolled my eyes at him, relaxing back onto Jaime.

"Vic what is taking you so long!" I complained, he was supposedly making me breakfast but I've been waiting for 10 minutes now and I was beginning to think that it was never going to be done.

"I'm making you a fancy breakfast and it needs to be perfect so just be patient!" he shot back. I huffed and slammed my hands down on the table. I should of just let Andy make me a bowl of cereal instead.

"Hey Amy?" Jaime whispered in my ear.

"What's up?" I asked, turning around slightly in his lap.

"I have to use the restroom and Tony needs to eat something too, mind if I hand you off to him?"

"Sure! I love turtle," I said, acting like he was a puppy or something. He laughed, picking me up and letting Tony sit down before setting me in Tony's lap.

"Hi Amy," Tony grinned tiredly. I grinned right back and squished his cheeks.

"Hi Turtle! I really want to get you a giant turtle and name it Tony, just for you," I said smiling cheekily at him.

"Your crazy," he breathed out laughing.

"Okay, your food is officially done!" Vic said, placing a huge plate of food in front of me. I gasped at the sight of all this food and immediately turned to Tony for back up.