Chapter 18: Your what?

"I should have gone. If I was there none of this would have happened!" Andy's voice boomed.

"Dude, yes it would have! It's not like you can just escort her everywhere she goes! If you even tried to do that she would get annoyed and most likely break up with you! Trust me, I feel the same way. She would only see you as clingy Andy!" a voice that was suddenly new to me appeared in the conversation. Slowly, I sat up, only to bury my head back into my pillow while holding my head. I suddenly had the worst headache ever.

I don't quite recall what could have happened to cause this pain either.. I remember that I went out to eat with Jaime, Tony, Vic and Lethal, but honestly that's all that I remember.

"A-Andy?" I called out weakly. Hoping somebody could possibly hear me. But nobody came so I'm guessing nobody heard me. I attempted so sit up in bed again, ignoring the pain in my head, which just so happened to feel like an axe murderer was pounding on my head. I groaned, sliding out of my bunk slowly and making my way to the front. I shuffled my feet as slowly as possible, not caring that I was still in my Pokémon pajama top and plaid bottoms.

"Amy? Baby your awake, how are you feeling?" Andy asked, rushing over to me. I blocked out the rest of the conversation some how as everybody that had crowded around me was throwing questions at me rapidly and it was all too overwhelming. I started to breath heavily, causing everybody to back away from me and go back to their original spots on the couches. Andy stayed by my side however and cradled me into his chest, rocking back and forth with me in his arms. I calmed down enough for him to be able to carry me over to the one lone chair/couch and sat us both down.

"Amy? Do you remember anything that happened yesterday?" Jaime asked, looking at me worried. I shook my head no, looking up at Andy to see if he knew anything, but then moved my view over to Vic since he was actually there yesterday.

"What happened yesterday? I have this pounding in my head, like some axe murderer is bashing my head in," I moaned, holding my head.

"What a nice reference," Tony laughed, trying to lighten the mood. I laughed along with him to let the others know that they should stop being so serious.

"Well uh, do you remember even a tiny detail of what or uh, who came to the restaurant last night?" Tony asked, hinting at something. I sat there in Andy's arms, thinking hard about what could have possibly happened last night that was so important. My head started pounding, but I fought it anyways, wanting to know what could have possibly happened last night that would be so important to remember.

Then it hit me. It all came rushing back to me, Jaime carrying me off the bus, the guy smacking my ass, Jayy waiting outside the bathroom and Chris and Ricky saving me.

"I-I remember now.. but.. what is Jayy going to do? Where did Chris and Ricky go?" I asked, getting really nervous already.

"Hey, forget about Jayy, he left and hopefully won't come back any time soon. Ricky went back to the Motionless In White bus and Chris went to go visit his sister, Sarita. She's your best friend right?" Andy replied. I nodded my head, gawking at Andy. How come Sarita didn't tell me that Chris was her brother? I mean, I have listened to his band ever since they really got started. Their music has always been good, same with Black Veil Bride's, Pierce the Veil's, even My Chemical Romance! I know they aren't together anymore but they were still amazing. I listen to their music ever chance I get to cheer me up whenever I feel down.

"Will we get to see Ricky and Chris again? I want to thank them for saving me," I said, smiling slightly at the thought of meeting two of my heroes. Andy looked a little uneasy but nodded anyways. I smiled widely at him, bouncing out of his arms and into the hallway where the bunks were to get my bag. Today I want to be a stress-free day, with just Andy and I spending the day together since they don't have a show today. I do want to ask Sarita about Chris and Ricky and maybe see them again, but after all of this, I just want a relaxing day with Andy.