1

Callie stood in her room, her mothr was now the end of waterloo road and it was getting harder and harder to keep her relationship with tom Clarkson a secret. There was a knock at the door and callie smiled to her mum "im heading in now, do you want a lift" chrsitine asked "no, ill walk" "okay, dont be late callie" christine said and callie nodded. Callies phone buzzed from the side and she grabbed it to see that she had a text off of tom; i want to see you princess :) x. Callie smiled, she loved the way in which he called her princess. Callie walked out of her room and glanced through the texts that she had send him, Callie had fallen in love with tom clakrson bad as soon as she started waterloo road in the past year, her older brother connor had a feeling that something was gonig on and he couldnt of been anymore right, but connor couldnt prove it.

Callie got to school and found tom in the hallway "callie can i have a word" tom siad and callie smirked "of course sir" she said as she walked into his classroom where he grabbed ehr by the waist and kissed her, pinning her to the wall. Callie kissed him back, she never tired of his taste. "hi princess" tom said pulling away and resting his head against hers "hi" callie said as toms hand landed on her hips "i love you callie taylor mulgrew" "and i love you thomas clarkson" callie said as toms hands travelled up her skirt, callie smirked as she grabbed tom belt and pulled him towards her and undid the belt. Tom smirked as his hands travelled to her thighs and lifted her up so that she had her legs around his waist. Tom pushed into her and she groaned as she gripped his shoulders "somenoes frustrated" callie moaned "too right" tom said as he pushed into her roughly, as callie dug her nails into his back as she rolled her head back as the door to the classroom opened and inwalked simon lowsley "tom i....what the hell is this" simon asked as he looked to the compromising position that thye were in "crap" callie said as tom pulled out of her and looked ot her "well" simon said "umm" "im in love with her" tom said "isnt your mother the head" simon asked "yeah, mostly the head, then she is my mother" callie siad "well i think she would be interested in this very much" simon said and callie sighed.

Callie stood in the office, in front of her mother who sat behind the desk rubbing her forehead as tom and simon stood in the office "your kididng me right" chrsitine said and callie glared at her mother "no, i love him and he loves me" callie siad "hes your teacher" "i dont care, mum i love him"callie siad as christine said "can you two gives us a moment" christine said to simon and tom and they nodded falling out of the room as chrsitine stood up and walked to her daughter "you need this is wrong" "no, its not, he loves me and he cares for me and i dont care if you ground me into next year, it wont stop the way i feel about him" callie siad with tears in her eyes "i just dont want you to get hurt" chrisitne said and callie nodded "tom and i have had our ups and downs but we love each other, connor is marired why cant oyu be happy for me" "your my little girl" "im not so little anymore ""i know head to class" christine siad and callie nodded and she walked off to class with tom. Tom smiled at her as she walked in and took a seat. After class, callie walked over ot tom "kyle stacks huh?" callie asked "yeah, he shot josh with a crossbow" tom said and callie smiled "so thats why you were so frustrated" callie asked and tom smirked "damn right" tom said "i cant believe thy let him back in" "blame simon lowsley ad your mother ofr that, that boy is nothing but trouble" tom said and callie smiled.

Later that night, callie headed to the auction for grantly, when she felt a pair of hands around her waist "hello beautiful" tom said kissing her neck "not to bad yourself, gorgeous" callie siad as she turned around and kissed him."ive got to go find kyle, hes gone AWOL but ill see you outside for the fireworks, okay" tom said "sure". Callie headed outside for the fireworks as she seen tom and kyle up on the roof "whats going on" callie asked as she watch tom fall back and over the edge "NOOOO" She yelled as she ran towards him and fell to the ground where he was "callie" Christine yelled runnung to her daughter "you cant leave me, you have to hang on" callie said "i love you callie" "don't you dare say that, you cant leave me your not aloud to leave me, we have a future" callie said "you do Cal, your going to be amazing princess, your going to have beautiful babies and your going to meet someone else, who will be the luckiest guy ever" tom said as he head rested on callies lap "i don't want anyone else, i only want you" "its okay princess, it doesn't hurt, i love you princess" tom said as callie kissed him "i love you too" callie said "my princess" tom siad as he closed his eyes "no...no tom, dont you dare die on me, don't you dare" callie screamed at him but it was too late he was gone. Callie hugged his body close, she didnt want to loose him "callie, come on" cristine siad as she pulled callie away, callie lay with her head in her mothers chest, crying, sobibng she was hysterical, she had lost him "hes dead mum, hes dead" "i know baby" christine said as callie looked to her hands as she noticed, she was covered in toms blood.

She knew one thing, she was going to make a lot of people pay for her loosing tom