24

Callie woke up in bed next to Simon and smiled. He placed a hand on her cheek as her leant in and kissed her. He placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him back before he pulled away and looked to her and smiled "you know that I love you? Don't you?" He asked as she looked to him and grinned "I do" she said as he pulled her close and kissed her "sue is back later" he said as she looked go him and frowned as he smiled to her "it's going to be okay, I promise you, she gets back from her course and I am going to sit down and tell her everything" he said as she looked to him and frowned "everything?" She asked as he nodded as he pulled her to him and smiled "yes everything, I'm going to tell you how much I am in love with you and how our marriage is about and how u an ambers father" Simon said.

Callie looked to him and smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed her back passionately and rolled her over so that she was on her back as he ran his hands up her thighs. She moaned under his touch as they started to get intimidate as the sound of amber stirring stop them as they both looking to the baby monitor before she started to cry causing them both to groan "I'll go, rain check later?" Simon asked Callie who looked to him and smirked "definitely" she said as she watched as he walked off.

***

Later that morning, Callie got to school and smiled as she met up with Charlee. They looked to see the baby protect and chuckled "we don't need that" Charlee said as Callie looked to see how everyone was struggling with a robot doll. Callie looked to them and chuckled and rolled her eyes at him "if only they knew that it wasn't that easy with a robot doll" Callie said as Charlee nodded in agreement. Callie looked to see Simon walked through the hall. He looked to her and they smirked to each other as Charlee noticed and looked to her "well, what's going on there? I thought you two were done" Charlee asked as Callie sighed "were never going to be done as much as I say, I love him" Callie said.

Charlee looked to her and smiled "just be careful, I know how he's hurt you before" Charlee said as Callie nodded "we slept together last night and it was great, it felt as if we were a real family. He says he's going to end things with sue once she gets back" Callie said as Charlee looked to her and smiled "I'm happy for you, I just don't want you to be hurt" Charlee said to her sister as Callie smiled "I know, me neither. I just want us to be happy" she said as Charlee smiled "you have both been through a lot and yet you seem to find a way to be together, if you can then you will be okay and can face anything together" Charlee said as Callie looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, Callie stood in the hallway as Sue walked down the hall looking pissed. She walked over to Callie and slapped her "you little slag, he is my husband" sue said as Callie looked to her "I'm sorry" Callie said as Sue looked to her and glared "you won't get away with this, I promise you" Sue said storming off as Christine walked over and looked to Callie who had tears in her eyes "is it true?" She asked as Callie sighed "I love him" Callie said as Christine sighed. Little did Simon and Callie know it was the start of something that could tear them apart?