17

Callie smiled to Charlee as she walked into her room. Charlee walked over and sat on the bed next to Callie. Callie pulled her into a hug as she rested her head on Callies shoulder and smiled. Callie smiled to Charlee who looked to her "where's amber?" she asked "with her father, sues away so he wanted time with her and I needed to clear my head over everything? how are you holding up?" Callie asked as Charlee sighed "my heads a mess, I cant believe it. We have been lied to all our life's" Charlee said as Callie smiled to her "it will b okay, it has to be doesn't it?" callie asked as Charlee nodded.

"I told Simon that he needed to choice between sue and me, I know hes going to choose her" Callie said as Charlee looked to her and frowned "well, if he does he is a bigger idiot than I thought. Your the mother of his child, besides your a like ten times hotter than sue" Charlee said as Callie chuckled. There was a knock at the door and she sighed as she walked down and sighed as she saw Simon. "Hey" she said to him as he handed her Amber "how's she been?" callie asked "good as gold" Simon said as Callie smiled to him and sighed "we need to talk" he siad "later" she said and he nodded. She walked back into the house and saw Charlee who was standing in the stairway "she looks so much like him, I hate it at time" Callie said as Charlee smiled. 

***

Callie got to school and sighed as she saw Simon. She spotted hector and smirked to herself as she walekd over to him "Mr Reid" she said as he looked down at her and smiled "callie, how may I help you?" he asked as she looked to him "nothing, sure, your looking a little hot and sweaty" she said as he smirked at her. He pulled her towards the gym aware that Simon was following them. She wanted to prove to him that she didnt need him, no matter what he thought. Hector pulled callie close and kissed her. She kissed him back for a moment before she walked off.

Callie walked down the hall and spotted Simon. He grabbed her arm and pulled her to him. "get off of me" she said as he pulled her into a classroom. She looked to him and sighed. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed "stay away from him" Simon said as she crossed her arms over her chest and looked to him and smirked "are you jealous?" good. You have no right to be jealous, I am not yours" she said as she went to walk away. He grabbed her arm and pulled her to him "you are mine, whether you like to admit it or not" he said as she pulled away from him and walked off.

***

Callie walked down the hall later that day and sighed as she saw Simon with sue. She stood watching and sighed to herself as sue kissed him and walked back "so, your wife is back" Callie sighed as he sighed to her "don't start" he said as she rolled her eyes "look, you need to choose, but as the mother of your child. You should know that I am always going to be around like it or not" she said as she took a step towards her. He placed a hand on her check and leant in and kissed her slighlty before she pulled away and smirked. Christine walked down the hall. She frowned as she looked to Simon who hugged callie. She didnt like the feeling that she was getting as she looked to them. 

Christine walked into the library and looked to see Charlee "Charlee, can I speak to you?" she asked as Charlee rolled her eyes "what do you want mother?" she spat as Christine sighed "callie and Mr lowsley what is going on?" Christine asked as callie walked into the room "ask her yourself" she said as callie walked over "callie, you and Mr lowsley?" Christine asked as callie sighed as she looked to her "hes ambers father and im in love with him" callie said as Christine looked to her in utter shock.