15

Callie sat in her room and sighed as charley walked in. Charley frowned and looked to her "what's up?" Charley asked "nothing" Callie said as she picked up and crying Amber and sighed "is it to do with Connor laving. Your mum is pretty upset" Charley said as Callie sighed. She started to change Ambers nappy and sighed as she looked to charley "yeah...i mean, I guess I am" Callie said as Charley frowned. She could tell that Callie was hiding something "okay, spit it out what's going on?" Charley asked as she sat on Callies bed. Callie placed Amber on her hip and sighed "I did something stupid" Callie said as she thought to what happened with Simon the previous night. Charley looked to her and frowned "what is it?" Charley asked as Callie shock her head "forget about it, it's not important" Callie said as she picked Amber up and walked off down to the kitchen.

She saw Christine and Connor hugging and smiled slightly as Connor looked at her "how's my favourite niece" Connor said as he took Amber from Callie. Amber looked at Connor and giggled slightly. Callie smiled at the connection that amber had with her uncle as she looked to them "Callie, five minutes and I'll take you in, okay?" Christine said as she walked off "okay" Callie said as she looked to Christine who smiled at her. Connor turned to Callie and smiled "everything will be find Cal, I know that you have a child with Lowsley, but she is beautiful and you will make things work and learn how to parent together, I'll always be there I'm just a phone call away if you need me, you know that" Connor said as Callie smiled to her older brother and hugged him "I love you Cal, make things work with him okay" Connor said as Callie nodded "I love you too con" she said.

***

Callie walked through the school halls with Charley after dropping Amber off at the creche. She saw Simon and froze in her spot before she turned around and walked in the opposite direction. Charley noticed and frowned "callie? Callie what the hell is going on between you two?" Charley asked as she walked after callie. Callie stopped and turned to face charley "I slept with him" Callie said "I know that, you have a kid together" "no, I slept with him last night" Callie said as Charley looked at her "you idiot" she said as Callie sighed "I know charley, I know" Callie said as she ran a hand through her hair thinking of what an idiot she was.

***

Charley and Callie stood in the yard, during PE and looked to each other as Gabriella flirted with hector. Callie rolled her eyes "at least you dot need to get desperate to get Mr Lowsley" Charley said as Callie narrowed her eyes at her cousin "so funny, aren't you" Callie said as charley smirked "I like to try" she said as Simon walked out. Callie looked to him and looked away. She walked over to where Gabriella was a grabbed a ball "no one lies a desperate slapper" Callie said to her as Gabriella glared at her before throwing a ball at her head. Callie turned around and ran at her knocking her to the ground "Callie Mulgrew, with me now" Simon called as Callie looked to him and glared. She stood up and saw that Gabriella was smirking "this isn't over" Callie said as charley smirked. Knowing what her cousin was like.

Callie walked into the school with Simon and sighed "what do you want?" She asked as he lead her into the classroom "you know something, your nothing but a troublemaker" he said as she rolled her eyes "is that why you dragged me in here, to tell me that?" She asked as he sighed "no, we need to talk about what happened" he said as she rolled her eyes at him "we had sex Simon, it's not the first time, heck look at amber for that, besides it's not a big deal" she said as she went to walk off. He grabbed her arm and pulled her to him "leave me alone" she spat as he sighed "stop it Callie, you can't avoid me" he said as she looked to him "can't I?" "we slept together last night" " and it was a mistake" Callie said as Simon sighed. He pulled her to him and she glared at him "you know it's not true, we have something and you know it" Simon said "yeah? And you know what else you have, a wife" Callie said "but I have a child with you" he said as they looked at each other for a moment before he leant in and kissed her. Callie kissed him back, both of them were unaware that a concerned Charley had seen.