16

Callie sat in her room as she settled Amber, there was a knock at the door and callie smiled as she seen Charlee and smiled "hey" Callie said as she sat back on her bed. "can we talk? Charlee asked as callie looked to her and smiled. Charlee walked over and sat on the bed next to her. "I seen you and Simon last week, kissing, what is going on here? I know that you have amber together but I know he's messing with you, I don’t want to see you get hurt" Charlee said as Callie smiled "I don’t know what is going on with me and Simon? We have a connection, I man we have a daughter together, and amber is the most important thing to me and I know he is wanting to be her father but I hate how he treats her as if she's his dirty little secret, like we are to him and I hate it, we had one night and it led to Amber, I hate it my head is a mess around him" Callie said as Charlee smiled to her "baby daddy's huh?" She said as callie chuckled "I don’t want to see you get hurt" Charlee said as callie smiled "I know, just need to stay away from him for a bit, clear my head for a bit" callie said as Charlee smiled to her.

***

Callie got to school and was walking through the halls with Charlee as she spotted Simon. She groaned to herself as he walked over to her "can we talk?" He asked as she crossed her arms over her chest "what does it concern?" She asked "our daughter" he said as she sighed and nodded. Even though she was avoiding him, she couldn’t stop him being a father to Amber. Callie followed him to his classroom and sighed "what is it?" She asked as he sighed "I want to see our daughter" he said "I don’t think so" callie said as he looked to her and frowned "why not?" He asked "because, I said so" "she's my daughter too, and you can't stop me" Simon said as callie smirked to him slightly "what are you going to do about it, you're not on the birth certificate and you can't say anything about being her father as it will risk your marriage to sue, besides I know that you care more over your marriage to sue then your own daughter. You slept with me when you were engaged what does that say about it all, look you need to sort your priorities out and then I might let you see Amber" Callie said as she walked off.

***

Callie sighed as she walked into the common room and sat next to Charlee and smiled to her "what’s up?" Callie asked as Charlee sighed. She knew something was up "nothing, I need to speak to your mum" she said as callie frowned. She watched as Charlee walked off and decided to follow her. She followed Charlee to the office and decided the listen in  "when were you going to tell me that you were my mum?" Charlee asked as callie opened the door and looked to Christine in shock "your what?" She asked as Christine looked to the two girls and sighed "its true, your sisters, twins” Christine said as Callie sighed and looked to Charlee the back to Christine “what?” “im sorry” Christine said as Callie walked out. Christine ran after her “callie, wait” she said. As Callie turned to her “how could you” “im sorry, please your all I have I can’t loose you” Christine said “its too late” Callie said as she walked off.