7

Callie stood in her room. She stood in front of the mirror. It had been three weeks since she had collapsed and found out she was pregnant. She hasn't told anyone. Not Simon, not Christine, not even Charley. Callie grabbed a baggy jumper and slid it on. Callie didn't want anyone to know. She wanted....needed to keep this a secret. She knew that if anyone found out. It would ruin a lot of things. Callie brushed her blonde hair to side as Christine walked in "you don't look well" Christine said "I'm just tires mum" Callie said "I was wondering if you wanted to go to grantlys funeral" Christine asked "I can't.....not after tom" Callie said. Christine nodded as walked over to Callie. She kissed her on the forehead. "You look lale, get something to eat" Callie nodded as she watched Christine leave.

Callie walked down to breakfast. Charley smiled st her as she placed a hand on her bump. "You okay" Charley asked Callie. Callie smiled and nodded "I'm fine, tired" Callie said. She knew that she had to face Simon again and each time she saw him she just wanted to tell him that she was pregnant with his baby. But Callie couldn't, it wasn't right after all. She wasn't exactly sure of what she was going to do. She didn't know if she was going to raise the baby.

******************
Callie got to school, she was walking down the hall with Charley when she spotted Simon. He was walking with sue. Callie and Simon glanced at each other "are you okay, cal. I'm worried" Charley said. Callie looked to Simon and then to Charley "there's no need, I'm fine, I always am"callie said "that's what worries me" Charley said. Callie and chalrey walked away, Callie couldn't deal with Simon. Not now.

*********************
Callie sat in science. She couldn't help but feel jealous towards sue. She was the one that was getting to marry Simon. Callie shook her head, she needed to get the thoughts out of her head. She wished tom was still here, he was always there for her to talk to. Charley looked to Callie noticing just how odd she was being. She would get to the bottom of it.

**************
After the lesson. Callie spotted Simon outside. "I gotta owe" Charley said and Callie rolled her eyes. She watched as sue and Simon talked outside for the class. She was sick of feeling so jealous. Simon looked to her "Callie, I was wondering if I could have a word" Callie looked at him. It was just the two of them in the hall "get stuffed" calliebsiad walking off. Simon grabbed her arm and oukked her towards him. "What is it" he asked. Callie closed her eyes. Her breathe felt trapped in her throat as she inhaled his cologne "nothing....I'm fine" Callie said "come on" Simon said as he walked to his classroom. He still hand a hold of her hand. He pulled her into the class and closed the door "what do you want Simon, I can't be bothered with this" Callie said "I want to know what is wrong with you Callie" he asked. Callie sighed, she wouldn't tell him. She couldn't. "Nothing is wrong, I'm fine" Simon walked over to her. He placed a hand on her cheek "I know you Callie, you know you can tell me anything" Simon said. Callie looked st him and nodded she didn't trust her vocie. Simon and Callie looked st each other for a few seconds before he leant in and kissed her. Callie kissed him back as he lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist. "We shouldn't be doing this" Simon said. Callie looked at him "stay away from me then" Callie said "I can't" Simon said. Callie sighed she didn't know what she was going to do about the baby, simon , about everything. All Callie knew was that she was scared. So scared.